Autosocks

Its a lot more pleasant to look at than some sweaty dude who has yet to grow some chest hair.

Yup, my wife,... shes so fat you would not believe it ( NOT! ). But hey if she was fat shes still a woman and not a "girl". Or the entire Seattle Seahawks.

So your true myspace intellect is showing now huh?

Didn't know myspace had any intellect, just like your kids...maybe they'd get some if they got attention....
So you accept your wife for the whale that she is...awww...how cute.

As an FYI we don't work on the whole Seahawks team, just they often to to the clinic. A fish isn't pleasant to look at, and no one said you had to look at my avatar....seriously...t's AAAAAAALLLLLLLL the way on the left...our discussion is on the right....stupid white trash.......

48808554jy8.jpg

+1. (to NYC's comment) this is getting way out of hand.

Time for the banhammer.

I don't wanna go there but you guys didn't want to keep to the thread at hand..nope..just consistant bashing....well...hope you enjoyed the return :-D

Didn't know myspace had any intellect, just like your kids...maybe they'd get some if they got attention....
So you accept your wife for the whale that she is...awww...how cute.

As an FYI we don't work on the whole Seahawks team, just they often to to the clinic. A fish isn't pleasant to look at, and no one said you had to look at my avatar....seriously...t's AAAAAAALLLLLLLL the way on the left...our discussion is on the right....stupid white trash.......

Contradictions?

You also dont know much about sarcasm huh?

As an FYI we don't work on the whole Seahawks team,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bsflag:

Its a lot more pleasant to look at than some sweaty dude who has yet to grow some chest hair.

Yup, my wife,... shes so fat you would not believe it ( NOT! ). But hey if she was fat shes still a woman and not a "girl". Or the entire Seattle Seahawks.

So your true myspace intellect is showing now huh?

maybe he rubs guys from their sweet V of chest hair down to their ball fro????

:lol:

I had that movie for a week, and watched almost every day. That part cracks me up :D

For the Seahawks.

man, poor pete..

it cant be a pleasant experience to be the centerpiece in a football teams circle jerk...
Dont hate on him too bad, his job really SUCKS {pun intended)

Guess there is alot of hicks in this group. Go ahead and hate, I'd still wipe the walls with your women :-D

I'd still wipe the walls with your women :-D

Newsflash - that is not what women are used for.

NOW it's all making sense...

NO wonder nobody came in there to tell you it was SNOWING.
(they probably said "let the peter puffer figure it out for himself")

Dude, if you are really that great with women, you'd be out banging them, not in the gym 3 hours a day.
Also, those that actually have game don't brag about it. You're making yourself look like an ass.

just an FYI.

PeteSweets has a man-gina.

Newsflash - that is not what women are used for.

NOW it's all making sense...

NO wonder nobody came in there to tell you it was SNOWING.
(they probably said "let the peter puffer figure it out for himself")

:lol: spot on

this is the funniest thread ever......i wonder why his dedicated thread hasnt picked up yet hahahahahahhahhahaah......tesla halos

Members online

No members online now.
Back