Autoenginuity Enhanced Owners PLEASE HELP!!!

NickLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, about a year and a half ago I purchased the AutoEnginuity Scantool.
I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! Wouldn't use any other product.

However, this is where some of you Enhanced Ford Owners can help out.

Ok, here we go.
When I bought it, I was dating this girl. For my birthday that year she purchased the Enhanced Interface for me in her name. I got the activation code and been loving it since. Anyways, not long after that me and her broke up, blah blah blah.. And the computer that I had it on went through a power surge last month and fried everything. I've just now gotten a new laptop that my job furnished to me.. And I want to install my scantool again. BUT I don't have the activation code anymore..

I have no freakin clue where this girl is cause we've both graduated and moved from where we went to school.. I can't find her anywhere and no one knows where she is or moved to.

I do not have $150 dollars to purhase a new activation code. I've called/emailed AutoEnginuity, but since I didnt buy it, I cant have the old code. (Obviously, but didn't hurt to ask ;)

If anyone that has a Enhanced Ford Activation code and ID would like to share (even if for a fee) w/ me I would APPRECIATE SOOO MUCH and kiss your feet. $150 isn't going to fly w/ a new wife and son.

If anyone could help out. Please PM me or get ahold of me.

Man... I don't want you to kiss my feet, but why don't you find some new girlfriend so she can buy you one of those things?? I mean don't tell your wife about her, just get the gift and get rid of her (the girlfriend). How about that?

what you can do is take your old hard drive from your old laptop it should still be good most hard drives dont fail that easily when shoked or have a power spike then have your IT peaple install that hard drive in your new laptop and you should be able to read the info off that hard drive -- do you know if you save the code in a file on your drive or was it inbeded in the actual program that runs the scantool.

Nik, come on, its only $150. As you've told us all in the past, you're making the big bucks now working for one of those TX oil companies (Haliburton? Bechtel?). And you're driving a Lincoln. $150 is pocketchange. Just go buy the code.

You may want to have your wife call them up and say she's the gal that bought it for you and see if that will help. I hate it when these damn software companies do this sort of thing. But then again, if everyone and their dog weren't trying to rip them off, then it wouldn't be an issue.

ToddG said:
Nik, come on, its only $150. As you've told us all in the past, you're making the big bucks now working for one of those TX oil companies (Haliburton? Bechtel?). And you're driving a Lincoln. $150 is pocketchange. Just go buy the code.

Yes, I do work for a Oil SERVICE company Schlumberger :rolleyes: .. But like any job, just starting out in a bottom position, moving, having a stay a home wife to take care of the newborn, apt rent, bills, payments, blah blah blah. Money doesn't go as far as I thought it would. Extreme Budgeting has become my specialty. But w/out complaining, being a father and a husband has been the best thing to happen to me.

Maybe I'll use some of my insider information and trying buying some stock in these oil companies I do services for.

NickLS said:
...snip....But w/out complaining, being a father and a husband has been the best thing to happen to me.

Sounds like a man who has his priorities straight and totally understands where life begins. I can't imagine where I would be without my family. They are the greatest thing in my life...and have made me what I am.

NickLS said:
Yes, I do work for a Oil SERVICE company Schlumberger :rolleyes: .. But like any job, just starting out in a bottom position, moving, having a stay a home wife to take care of the newborn, apt rent, bills, payments, blah blah blah. Money doesn't go as far as I thought it would. Extreme Budgeting has become my specialty. But w/out complaining, being a father and a husband has been the best thing to happen to me.

Maybe I'll use some of my insider information and trying buying some stock in these oil companies I do services for.

Oil's had it's run, gold is getting hot....

Members online

Back