Attention Navi/Avi owners!!

Lincoln Luebbe

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have the factory chrome exhaust tip off of a 2004 Monotone Edition Navigator for sale. It will fit years 2003-2006, I am open to any offers. Part was about 130.00 new. I used it for eight months. I also saw someone with the same tip on a Aviator about three weeks ago, but I do not know if he had modified it in any way.

I also have the Black Monotone Edition rear licsence plate housing that was never installed. Brand new in the box. the part retailed for about 300.00 if I remeber correctly, I know I will get nowhere near that. Please make an offer. We traded our Navigator before I put in on and it has been taking up space in my garage. It is Christmas time :) and I need a little money to make things go a little smoother. I just changed jobs.

I would really like to sell these items so if you are interested let me know.
Thomas C. Luebbe (Lincoln Luebbe)

FWIW the tip will fit the '07 and up Navi's too, but you must cut off a bit of the tail pipe to make it look good.

Thanks for the info!
By the way, do you have a 2008 Navigator? If so post some pictures. Also tell me what you like/dislike about it. Any rattles or things like that?

Thanks for the info!
By the way, do you have a 2008 Navigator? If so post some pictures. Also tell me what you like/dislike about it. Any rattles or things like that?

Yes we do. Have four thousand on it now and except for sitting to high I love it.
DSC00991-1.gif

DSC00992-1.gif

DSC00965.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back