ATTENTION: All LVC Lincoln LS Owners

Even though my car is fully stock, I have decided to show it because it is one of the cleanest cars around! I will be willing to spend the $35., just to have a cool place to park my car. This is my first, so could someone let me know what to expect - what to prepare - etc. I have a 2003 LS Sport V8, Silver with the Dove leather interior. I have a hell of a lot of the options, except the Nav system. I live 1/2 hour away and my son lives in Newville, which is about 10 minutes away. I would appreciate anyone assisting me with this - in return maybe I can help with some of the registrations, research of the local area, etc.

I will post a whole bunch of info tomorrow.

I won first place two years in a row with my 300M. The first year it was basicaly stock, just very clean.

Any questions feel free to ask.

I can't stress enough that we all need to register early. Not only to get our own class but also for the placement of our group.

I have dealt with the registration people before and I can do it again just need you guys to register early.

It is not about how much you have on your car, it is really about meeting some fellow LS owners and seeing a bunch of nice cars. I have made friends that I will have forever from my last car at this show.

Sorry for the long post.

I'm registerded..

Good to go ladies and gentlemen i am officially in... Looking foward to seeing you guys there... i'm gonna need to polish up the car a bit to make it match up to everyone elses ;) bumpers are being painted soon and im gettin my Xcal in soon as well so this should be an interesting meet...

The car show is set up on the fairgrounds in Carlisle PA. You are grouped together by class. It takes 8 of the same car to get a seperate class. We had 40 300M the past few years so we had our own judging.

The judging is all done by the people that pay to get in. You are given a ballot when you pay and it has all the classes on it. You get a dash card to tell them your number. The cleaner your car is the more votes you are gonna get. Like I said the first year I had a almost stock 300 and I won. The next year I stepped it up and did a whole bunch of stuff and won again. Any type of car can win. I also had a few magazines talk to me about products and was in the running for some of the sponsor awards.

We would all park in a group, we just gotta call the show and find out how many LS's have signed up so far and push to get the rest. It really is a good time. You can grill and drink alcohol on the fair grounds if that is your thing. Tons of cars, just be prepared to answer questions about your LS all day. I found it hard to get away from my car.

Any other questions let me know. Also let me know if you want me to call the show to see about our own class. If we dont have 8 they will put us with something similar, but thats like comparing apples to oranges.

does anyone know if anything big is happening on the friday the 2nd of june (first day of the car show) b/c i wanna go but i dont think i can get there till late friday (work related). if anyone can give me info about what happens on what days it would be great or could you tell me when the lincoln LS judging is.

Judgiing takes place on Saturday. Friday is usually just a day to get the car ready, find out where you are on the field and I usually walk around and check out some of the other cars.

Hey guys my brother has decided not to go so therefore i have an extra ticket if anyone wants it. The ticket is registered as a 2000 Lincoln LS so if anyone is interested just PM me, first come first serve. i havent received the card yet but let me know and when i do i will send it to ya in the mail... Thanks guys

--Josh

Joeychgo said:
Your still coming though right?

yes sir i'm still going i'll be following down with keith (RED LSV8 IN MA) i wouldnt miss this for the world, i love my lincoln!!! lol :L

I talked to the head of the ford event at Carlisle this morning. He gave me the rundown on how many LS have registered.
4-2000
1-2002
1-2002 LSE

That gives us a total of 6. We need 10 to get our own class. If you have registered and don't see your year you need to call and make sure they have your registration. He is willing to give us our own class but we have to get to the 10 cars. There are alot of people in this thread saying they are going but we need you to register ASAP so we can take care of this. Some of us are traveling pretty far and I would hate to go down there and not even have our own class.

I tried this before but I am going to do it again. If you are a LS owner who has registered please put your name below.

1.Red LSV8 In MA

10=OUR OWN CLASS

I am willing to do the legwork with Carlisle but I need you guys to register.

Phone number-717-243-7855

I received my registration confirmation the other day. I don't see my vehicle type on your list - I have an '03 LS V8 Sport.

BTW, everyone in the LVC club that attends with their car on the field will get a vehicle portrait taken by none other than ME! I'll be bringing the BIG cameras over the weekend. I may even try to boost some sales to others while I'm there. I'll do 4x6 proofs that you can keep; pick your favorite and I'll print an enlargement. I'll have to see about getting a new batch of large format glossy paper. I only have 8x10 in gloss at the moment. I have up to 13x19 in a silk, or matte. We'll work it out. I'll be shooting both digital and film.

RED LSV8 IN MA said:
I talked to the head of the ford event at Carlisle this morning. He gave me the rundown on how many LS have registered.
4-2000
1-2002
1-2002 LSE

That gives us a total of 6. We need 10 to get our own class. If you have registered and don't see your year you need to call and make sure they have your registration. He is willing to give us our own class but we have to get to the 10 cars. There are alot of people in this thread saying they are going but we need you to register ASAP so we can take care of this. Some of us are traveling pretty far and I would hate to go down there and not even have our own class.

I tried this before but I am going to do it again. If you are a LS owner who has registered please put your name below.

1.Red LSV8 In MA
2.CJ7Man 2000 LS - registered with confirmation /

10=OUR OWN CLASS

//

RED LSV8 IN MA said:
4-2000
1-2002
1-2002 LSE

1.Red LSV8 In MA
3.01LincolnLSV8 - Registered no conformation yet

10=OUR OWN CLASS

I will be calling tomorow to see if they got my registration...

Seems like we are getting closer. Come on guys!!!

I am gonna call again tomorrow. I want us to get our own class.

Other stuff going on at Carlisle All Ford Nationals

• Carlisle Events is proud to sponsor the first-ever reunion between drag racing legend Al Eckstrand, the 429 Boss Mustang named “The Lawman” that he toured in Vietnam, the current owner of The Lawman, Bill Goldberg, and Ford’s Advanced Product Creation and SVT Director, Hau Thai-Tang.
  • Stacey David, star of the popular “Trucks’” show
  • The All-Ford Nationals will also feature the 40th Anniversary of the Ford Bronco.
  • For the first time, the All-Ford Nationals will have a Rock-Crawl Demonstration in the middle of all the action.
  • Legendary Ford drag racer and NHRA Hall of Famer Hubert (the “Georgia Shaker”) Platt will be at the show.
  • A special 2005 Mustang, built as a tribute to Hubert Platt, will be in the Invitational Display.
  • A special display of 1966-67 427 Fairlanes and Comets will greet all the visitors.
  • The one-and-only Rocket Car will be debuted at this year’s All-Ford Nationals.
  • Ford Motor Company will bring four of their latest concept vehicles and latest models to the All-Ford Nationals.
  • To help celebrate 40 years of the Bronco, the Ford Bronco Concept Vehicle will also pay tribute.
  • Come and see Alma Gates, known as The Boom Box Granny, and her Ford Bronco equipped with a 20,000-watt sound system.
  • See a special display of Ford Police Cars that protected and served .. and much more!

Update

RED LSV8 IN MA said:
4-2000
1-2002
1-2002 LSE

1.Red LSV8 In MA
3.01LincolnLSV8 - Registered with confirmation /

10=OUR OWN CLASS

I'm good to go guys, remember i have an extra ticket registered as a 2000 LS if anyone is interested please speak up... Its all yours.... first come first serve. I'm not asking anything for it so lets get some more guys in this!!! We need to have our own class lets do it guys!!!
:invasion:

Bad News...

Wow this really sucks... well here it goes, i will NOT be attending the carisle show unfortunately due to some funding problems..... Just my luck for the power steering rack to go and me having to replace it.... so now i'm out of money after that one and probably won't make it to carisle.... Once again i have tickets available if anyone wants them, you can HAVE them i dont want money for em... Just to clarify things is it possible for someone to use my tickets even though they are not me? If so just PM me or shoot me an email and let me know u want them.... solidvsnake@cox.net... sorry fellas hopefully you guys will get your own class... let me know how it goes... Hopefully i'll make it to next years...

Hope you reconsider but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry to hear about that, I was looking forward to the trip down with you.

Let me know if something changes.

RED LSV8 IN MA said:
Hope you reconsider but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sorry to hear about that, I was looking forward to the trip down with you.

Let me know if something changes.

Yeah it sucks... I'm gonna try like hell but the way it looks, i dont think its gonna happen... But i'll let you know man i appreciate it...

Members online

No members online now.
Back