Atco Raceway Thread

OldSchool1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Fri Nov 26 2004 430pm Street & Grudge Racing Open To All Cars

I'm driving OldSchool2 and bringing Lynette "MrsOldSchool", a camera and a camcorder with two batteries.

Last edited:
"Black Friday"?
I guess it'll be cool for me. My wife will be gone all day for shopping. She doesn't usually get home 'til late so I'll be doing nothing anyways. I really want to get another few runs in this year (especially before I get my new tires).

Katshot said:
"Black Friday"?
I guess it'll be cool for me. My wife will be gone all day for shopping. She doesn't usually get home 'til late so I'll be doing nothing anyways. I really want to get another few runs in this year (especially before I get my new tires).
You've got mail!

I'm going come hell or high water. I'm sick of sh*t getting in my way of my fun. I'll be outta work by 1, so I'll have plenty of time to get ready.

See you and the Mrs. there, John. :Beer

LOL John - 'why not?'

Good time tonight, boys. Was good seeing you, John, and the Mrs. Nice meeting Kevin and getting to see his daughter take the Cadu down the 1320. Good stuff! :Beer

And last, but not least, it was nice to finally get this pig into the 13's!!!!!!! :headbang:

Pictures now, Film at 11

Yeah, it was definately cool! My only regret is; not filming Kevin "Katshot"'s daughter running his Caddy down the track! That was the stuff!

The pictures are temporarily stored at http://www.lscclub.org/temp/20041126/ are are only in thumbnail format. By Tuesday, November 30th they should be expandable to 800x600. The fuzzy pictures are due to the photographer forgetting to put the flash back into AUTOMATIC. Seems he got excited about a reaction time of .222 and running 15.0 with a 3860 pound bolt-on car.

Lynette "MrsOldSchool" working on OldSchool2

Thomas "NYC LSC" Pulling codes before running a 13.9

Kevin "Katshot" scratching his head over Tommy's 13.9 ... or maybe it's just dandruff.

John "OldSchool" stopped to contemplate his next move.

NYC LSC said:
LOL John - 'why not?'

Good time tonight, boys. Was good seeing you, John, and the Mrs. Nice meeting Kevin and getting to see his daughter take the Cadu down the 1320. Good stuff! :Beer

And last, but not least, it was nice to finally get this pig into the 13's!!!!!!! :headbang:
Yo.
Same here Man. I wish i could take like a Tuesday night off and run.

The track will still be open come this Saturday and Sunday. i could make it butI'd have to leave at like 2:30 in the afternoon to make it in by 4:00pm. Oh well, there is next season!

Yeah, I'm out for this weekend. Was gonna try to make it Sunday, but we're goin' out for my birthday Saturday night, and I doubt I'll be in any shape to drive there Sunday morning. lol

NYC LSC said:
Yeah, I'm out for this weekend. Was gonna try to make it Sunday, but we're goin' out for my birthday Saturday night, and I doubt I'll be in any shape to drive there Sunday morning. lol
Well watayaknow! What's it feel like to be coming up on the big 21?

(Oldschool ducks, then weaves to the right)

Yeah.
BTW, I cannot find my 15.0 slip but I found FIVE OTHERS in Lynette's pocket book. The best of them is listed below. The fastest is probably in the car somewhere but I'm really not as impressed. I have yet to break that 15 second barrier outside of the mountains.

Oh yeah. I finally took my camcorder atapter out of the car so maybe I can actually post the films tonight. Don't hate me folks. They ~do~ exist. I think I even have NYC LSC launching the five speed like two times.

OS2
R/T:.199
60':2.232
330':6.455
1/8:9.859
MPH:72.55
990':12.716
1/4:15.309
MPH:90.01

Hi All

Oldschool said: "BTW, I cannot find my 15.0 slip but I found FIVE OTHERS in Lynette's pocket book"

I think Oldschool's 15 second run was a figment of an ovreactive immagination :D

Regards

Dereck

Members online

No members online now.
Back