Atco Friday night, E-Town Saturday morning?

NYC LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to make up for some lost time at the track, and trying to get it all in this final weekend of racing (at E-Town).

Who's down?

Actually, I was planning on going to Atco on Thursday but if the weather looks ok, I'll switch to Friday instead. If it looks like there'll be a decent turn-out of people from here, I'll put up with a more crowded track. Thursday's are usually good for getting at least 3 or 4 runs in. I'm trying a new flash on my PCM and want to get one last run in this year.

There are going to be a few people that I know there on Friday night, with Camaros and Firebirds. As well as my friend Nick with his Mark VIII. I'm also trying to get some guys from Fordvschevy.com to show. Hopefully we'll get a nice bunch of people out there, as the weather is looking pretty damn nice!

hottweelz said:
Is this the last weekend of the year for e-town?

Yep! Sunday is it. One more month for Atco though.

Last edited:
Ok, so is anybody going tonight, or what? Supposed to be an ok night from what I hear. Slight chance of rain late tonight but that's it.

The last guy you would expect to see there was there. Me.

My car number was 250 and I was late as in like 9:00 pm When guys stopped blowing up thier cars and spilling antifreeze the entire length of the track, me and the other 249 guys and gals were able to get in two late night runs JUST before the 30% chance of rain came true (at about 11:00 pm)

Yes, I realize that ATCO's time slips were off by a day but it's teh TIMES that we care about. I finished the year slightly above average (15.9 - 14.9).

See: http://www.LSCclub.org/temp/20041119

Katshot said:
Ok, so is anybody going tonight, or what? Supposed to be an ok night from what I hear. Slight chance of rain late tonight but that's it.
Newtown?!?!
Dude.
Next time, you can pick me up and we'll head out from my place! Or Jack "HizHonor" could meet us i the middle on rt 420 and Baltimore pike :)

Hey, I was waiting for SOMEONE to say they were going. I was on the fence. I knew the rain MIGHT interfere and I knew there would be more people there than usual for me (I usually go on Thurs) but I figured I'd still go if there was going to be a group going. Nobody posted, and seeing the lack of people that showed up for the chapter meeting the other night, I decided to rent a movie and chill instead. My car was dirty anyways! ;)

I got stuck at work until 5:30, so I obviously didn't make it. I wasn't much of a happy camper Friday night, to say the least.

I'm gonna shoot for this Friday, though, as it's a half day at work. Hopefully.

Katshot said:
Hey, I was waiting for SOMEONE to say they were going. I was on the fence. I knew the rain MIGHT interfere and I knew there would be more people there than usual for me (I usually go on Thurs) but I figured I'd still go if there was going to be a group going. Nobody posted, and seeing the lack of people that showed up for the chapter meeting the other night, I decided to rent a movie and chill instead. My car was dirty anyways! ;)
and
NYC LSC said:
I got stuck at work until 5:30, so I obviously didn't make it. I wasn't much of a happy camper Friday night, to say the least.

I'm gonna shoot for this Friday, though, as it's a half day at work. Hopefully.
Fri Nov 26 430pm Street & Grudge Racing Open To All Cars

I'm bringing Lynette "MrsOldSchool", a camera and a camcorder with two batteries.

Members online

Back