Reaction score
Hello fellas.

Look at these beauties...

Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sFta44S_JFs&search=aston rapide

01large.jpg

02large.jpg

03large.jpg

I'm diggin the wheels, not a bad lookin' car. I think Aston Martin could do a little better.

That blond is Definetly a british chick. At least she aint French.

this will be a great car, i think.. good to see them back near the top.

J3FF said:
That blond is Definetly a british chick. At least she aint French.

amazing how you can tell what nationality she is based on nothing.

oh, and i hope you don't have a beef with the french b/c they wanted to veto your little war there, b/c that would be quite stupid.

That is a very nice car. AM designs what I think to be the worlds most beautiful cars.

Oh and about your comment LuxurySport00...the problems with France started in the late fifties. But this isn't the political forum and I wouldn't expect a person who made such a comment to have any grasp of Gaullist history.

FreeFaller said:
That is a very nice car. AM designs what I think to be the worlds most beautiful cars.

Oh and about your comment LuxurySport00...the problems with France started in the late fifties. But this isn't the political forum and I wouldn't expect a person who made such a comment to have any grasp of Gaullist history.

are you implying that the majority of the US population that has a beef with france is upset about that? come on.. lets be serious.. it's knee jerk reaction to anyone who doesn't tow the line.

LuxurySport00 said:
are you implying that the majority of the US population that has a beef with france is upset about that? come on.. lets be serious.. it's knee jerk reaction to anyone who doesn't tow the line.

I don't have beef with anyone at all. No one can take jokes around here, it's rediculous. No they aren't RACIAL.

the car looks great.. french women look good.. (shaved though).. aside from that.. i have no respect for them and their beliefs towards the US.. i think they showed the world what kind of ppl they are years ago..

aside from that.. the girl in black in the first pic has the LONGEST legs I have ever seen..

Members online

No members online now.
Back