For Sale ASHAM8 for sale - New In Package - Never Used - $110 + Shipping

14.6@97MPH

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a new in-package ASHAM8 (Air Suspension Height Adjuster Module). I purchased this 2 year ago to install in my 1998 Mark VIII. I never got around to installing it, and I've now done the coil spring conversion so I don't need it. I never even opened the package!!

This below link shows details and current pricing.......
http://members.chello.hu/breda.belarobert/asham8/

These are $200 from Europe now, and you'll get mine A LOT quicker.

Available to ship, or pick up in NJ.

$110 + Shipping.

I'll open the package when the buyer is ready to purchase and if the buyer wants me to open the package.

Ken

asham8.jpg

I'll take it.

I would appreciate some pictures of it please, before I send payment.

It appears to be in an envelope (hard to tell from the pic), so I just want to verify it's intact.

Thanks!

I don't remember what I paid when I bought mine but it's definitely worth it. One time there was a ridiculous flash flood, the water was beating against my doors and the bottom of my car. I set it a little higher than stock (I usually keep it pretty low) and I got it home trouble free and dry inside.

Hopefully you are flexible and/or good at reading wiring directions upside down on your back.

I got a PM from a member before these responses, so he gets 1st crack. If it doesn't go through I'll sell in the order of these responses.

Ken

Sorry, think I snuck in and grabbed this without posting. Sent paypal about an hour ago.

Unfortunately this is not an ASHAM 8.photo.jpg
I believe this is a Module 8?
I will be returning this, Unless someone wants to pay me $120+ shipping.

This is a ASHAM 8
ASHAM 8.jpg

photo.jpg

ASHAM 8.jpg

Members online

Back