Are there any sideskirts for a gen 1 that would fit w/o new front and rear bumpers?

cannons_custom

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any sideskirts available, something subtle like the LSE sideskirts that will fit a Gen 1 LS without having to buy a new front and rear bumper. I plan on eventually putting the 2003-2006 LSE bumper on my LS but I want to keep the stock rear bumper because I do not want the exhaust cut outs seeing how I have my exhaust coming out behind the rear wheels to the side. Any help Thanks.

You are a custom fabricator? Make your own!

Just take a piece of sheetmetal, about 2" wide by 15" or so long, and bend the profile you would like, fitting and refitting to the actual car. Once you find the profile you are happy with, take it to an HVAC shop. They have the tools to make an entire sideskirt out of the profile you provide. You just need to tell them the length you need.

You are a custom fabricator? Make your own!

Just take a piece of sheetmetal, about 2" wide by 15" or so long, and bend the profile you would like, fitting and refitting to the actual car. Once you find the profile you are happy with, take it to an HVAC shop. They have the tools to make an entire sideskirt out of the profile you provide. You just need to tell them the length you need.

Sorry man. I figured i'd want urethane so I never thought about doing the metal route. lol good point though. Might have to give it a shot.

Members online

No members online now.
Back