anyone with a obd2 scanner? elm327 readings needed

Hernandez

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a elm327 interface so i tought i would be nice if everyone with a scanner could post their readings and values so everyone could compare and have an easier diagnostic comparing with a mint condition. ill be posting mine on the weekend

I have one and use it pretty often. I run the Torque app on Android which is pretty good for a smart phone. If I remember I will try and post some readings.

I have one and use it pretty often. I run the Torque app on Android which is pretty good for a smart phone. If I remember I will try and post some readings.

Same. I love it. I'm going to take my brothers old EVO4G and 'install' it into the car as an extra info center.

Same. I love it. I'm going to take my brothers old EVO4G and 'install' it into the car as an extra info center.

I attached a bracket to an old ash tray to mount a car dock and hid the wires, works great. The cigarette lighter is still accessible to charge other gadgets.

2012-05-129514.24.03.jpg

I have a Kiwi PLX devices OBD2 adapter. Also use it with Torque. Works like a champ.

Used it today in fact. Noticed today when I took off that the car felt flat and when I accelerate it feels like it's surging. Plugged in my adaptor and ran codes and a DTC test but nothing wrong. Guess i'll be getting some COPs.

i also have a similar setup near the ashtray. My only problem is that my elm327 gets in the way while driving. has anyone seen an extension cable for it?

The one I bought has a 5-foot cord with an on-off switch. so I plug it in and then put the actual bluetooth part in the cup holder. It's not an elm327 though.

i ment something like this, these are the reference values or PIDS from first gen a 3.0 v6 with automatic transmission taken from all data, if you need them for v8 or second gen i can check it out and send them to you

i cant post them full size because my photoshop account has the word :q:q:q:q in my username so the link brakes, ill delete that account and create a new one and post them in two days, or pm and ill send them to you

chart1.jpg

chart2.jpg

chart3.jpg

Members online

Back