Anyone use amber bulbs in place of the white bulb?

LowLincoln

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So on the front/corner lamps, anyone running amber bulbs and that they remain on with the rest of the parking lights?

I think it would be cool to have 3 amber lights on each side to take advantage of all that real estate that isn't used much by the the courtesy turn-lights (whatever the heck you call them!).

Just wondering... may try it myself sometime.

that'd be cool, i haven't done it. i would really like to make the side markers(front/corner lamps is what u calling them)- idk what they're called tbh, i think side markers- anyways, i would like to make them clear like Mad1stGen did with his, it looks sick.

So on the front/corner lamps, anyone running amber bulbs and that they remain on with the rest of the parking lights?

I think it would be cool to have 3 amber lights on each side to take advantage of all that real estate that isn't used much by the the courtesy turn-lights (whatever the heck you call them!).

Just wondering... may try it myself sometime.

You could, but you may cause a bulb-out message. And it would piss off other drivers, those cornering lights are pretty bright and like a headlight they are focused a bit. Mostly down, but not 100%.

Members online

Back