Anyone try MOTOBLUE COPs?

I don't think anyone has tried those since they just came out, that is an awesome price considering the GMS and WeaponX kits cost over $400. The Motoblue connecter kits looks exactly the same as the GMS connecter kit I have on my car except the silicone boots are blue instead of black. I will probably get thier COP kit once I start having issues with the stock COP's.

i've installed these on my Ls.. It runs alot smother with these installed compared to the stock COP. I have noticed around a 1 MPG increase with these, allong with allitle more upper end power. I am unsure how these compare to other COP on the market but i am very happy with the motoblue ones.

search about rpm outlet. there are tons of bad feedback on them.

they have a nice pretty site and ads but their service sucks.

That maybe true about RPM outlet, but we are talking about the actual product (the motoblue cop kit), not the site that is selling them. LS, does the COP kit come with the connecter (boots and wires) or do you have to buy that seperately?

They do list a connector kit. There is no description as to what that is but it is $90 each

The connecter kit contains the boots and wires but im not sure if this is included in the price of the COP kit or you have to buy it separately?

dunno. I tried calling but got VM. From some of the blogs on this company it maybe Tuesday before I hear back.

They do list a connector kit. There is no description as to what that is but it is $90 each
The kit (set of 8) for the 4V is just for the boots and stainless rods. Does NOT include new coils.

For the whole setup with coils, they are about $30 each which is still way cheaper that motorcraft parts.

i purchased a set of 02 4.6 2 valve COP it included all 8 Coils, 8 stainless wire, and 8 boots.

i got the 2 valve ones because the ear for the bolt holes closely resembled mine

i know someone on here converted there gen 1 to COPS,i didnt think too much about it for $500,but now i am interested ,its not that much more than buying wires this way,

what exactly is needed??? for gen 1

i know someone on here converted there gen 1 to COPS,i didnt think too much about it for $500,but now i am interested ,its not that much more than buying wires this way,

what exactly is needed??? for gen 1

A set of 8 Modular 5.4/4.6 4v COPs, 8 COP connectors and a set of modular DOHC valve/cam covers w/ COP provisions (and mounting hardware) (Also, I'm not positive if you need to stay with "B" head valve covers or can use newer types as well)

Wiring is easy. You will be using the stock ignition B+ feed to all the COPs, and the ground triggers will be shared - 2 COPs for each for the same cylinder pairs as the stock coil packs. So, the system will still be a waste-spark like all 93-96 marks (unlike 97-98 which have individual cylinder/COP control)

Members online

Back