Anyone play poker on Pokerstars??

Dartastic

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know off topic but thought it would be cool to play with some from the forum. My play money name is Snoopwood and real money name is Zistic. Lately been playing Omaha Hi Lo with play money but will tourney with anyone with the real stuff!!:)

mine is the same screen name as here i used it for alot of things, i havent played in a while but when i do i play with play money and my game of choice is texas hldm.

Nope, but the company I worked for did the commercials for Chris Moneymaker when he won a couple years ago... cool guy! Heard he blew it all though :/

Dart.....gotcha...was in circuit city for some reason one day and saw some poker sets and stuff...picked a pretty nice WSOP poker set for $20 on sale normally its around $50. Anyone watch any of the tournaments, favorite player?

Steag...man that sucks how he blew it all.

DLS-NYC said:
Dart.....gotcha...was in circuit city for some reason one day and saw some poker sets and stuff...picked a pretty nice WSOP poker set for $20 on sale normally its around $50. Anyone watch any of the tournaments, favorite player?

Steag...man that sucks how he blew it all.

I watch all the tournies I can. ESPN, Travel Channel, Bravo, FSN. My faves are Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu, Gus Hanson and of course Doyle Brunson.

Cool....yeah they are good too...i like the way the Chris Ferguson and Mark Sief play too..........

They are all good but my man is the "UNIBOMER" Phil Locke. and his girl aint bad neither who would have thought an actress like jennifer tilly would win the WSOP (womens). Also cant forget about the godfather of poker Doyle Brunson. Now im good but if i ever got on to a table with Gus Hansen i would first sh!t myself then get up and give him my whole stack cause i would have lost it right there and then. lol Locke is good but hansen is a monster.

Members online

No members online now.
Back