Anyone notice that...

CrackerJack

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Any performance based Lincoln out there made in the last 30 years sucks royal ass?

I just came to the realization that the LS and the MKVII seem to have never ending issues...

Maybe its because were enthusiasts and gather for just these two cars, but I just do not really have an optimistic outlook into Lincoln performance anymore :(

At least, until ecoboost motors make it into more than 4 huge cars.

face it..ford's biggest competitor is foreign motors and foreign (excluding many Euros) developers want economic cars.....just partial to why Crysler (with their Hemis) and Chevrolet (With their Corvette Motors, which is in the Camaro, FYI). Ford will continue to make the Mustang only because of sport ethusiast demands and it's the Ford PRIDE. If Ford had it's way it'd be doing a turboed 4cyl mustang to try and compare to japanese and korean brands making lighter material autos which are made of cheap parts. Though they do have time to time better reliability...the fact i've survived every crash I've been in when in a FORD vehicle and had no more than a minor whiplash tells a lot when compared to the clients I get in who drive Toyotas and Hondas and are completely f*cked up.......sure American cars have their problems but since WWII everything we seem to do is half-@ssed.......believe it.....we even went as far as voting a C Average ADD guy into office as a president..a man to represent our Country and to help us be recognized by other countries as a "superior" power. Hell it's not suprising Obama hasn't gotten anything done..he is American for crying out loud...maybe if he was Kenyan he'd actually get sh*t done :p

face it..ford's biggest competitor is foreign motors and foreign (excluding many Euros) developers want economic cars.....just partial to why Crysler (with their Hemis) and Chevrolet (With their Corvette Motors, which is in the Camaro, FYI). Ford will continue to make the Mustang only because of sport ethusiast demands and it's the Ford PRIDE. If Ford had it's way it'd be doing a turboed 4cyl mustang to try and compare to japanese and korean brands making lighter material autos which are made of cheap parts. Though they do have time to time better reliability...the fact i've survived every crash I've been in when in a FORD vehicle and had no more than a minor whiplash tells a lot when compared to the clients I get in who drive Toyotas and Hondas and are completely f*cked up.......sure American cars have their problems but since WWII everything we seem to do is half-@ssed.......believe it.....we even went as far as voting a C Average ADD guy into office as a president..a man to represent our Country and to help us be recognized by other countries as a "superior" power. Hell it's not suprising Obama hasn't gotten anything done..he is American for crying out loud...maybe if he was Kenyan he'd actually get sh*t done :p

Not that all of the above may not be true, especially the latter, but how the hell did you go from Lincoln performance cars sucking ass to Obama sucking ass?

The Mark VIIs didn't have many issues. Ok, so the OD band in the AOD would eventually go, but that's not that bad. And they could be made to go fast. Unless you meant the Mark VIII ;)

I never considered the MKVII a performance car, although it probably was considered that.

I was mainly referring to the LS and the MKVIII

Hell, at least the continentals had the mustang 4.6 for a while!

Not that all of the above may not be true, especially the latter, but how the hell did you go from Lincoln performance cars sucking ass to Obama sucking ass?

lol I was lightheaded from the gym and uber tired....guess anything I wrote last night took a long stroll haha.....but at least I kept it on the American subject. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back