Anyone needing an XM mount

06AtlantaLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Although the car is set up for Sirius I've been a loyal XM listener since day 1. I had a Roady2 XM radio and once getting the LS I couldnt find anywhere to mount the radio without it looking stupid. I ordered a mount from a company called Kuda. They are custom made for specific cars and wrapped in leather in believe.

I got mine for 20 bucks plus shipping off ebay. It came shipped in black. The interior is tan. Nothing a little primer and tan spray paint couldn't fix. It turned out pretty nice. It's set up in a perfect position to view and operate.

I ran the cigarette plug from the adapter in the console and tucked the wire under the dark gray plastic trim. The antenna wire runs from the back glass through the trunk and then under the trim pieces up the passenger side. No visible wires.

If I had it to do over again I might have painted the mount the dark gray color to match the trim around the dash but the tan matched perfectly also.

LS 010.jpg

Kuda makes some great stuff!

Did you know you can buy an XM kit that interfaces with the factory head unit on your car? You simply hit the SAT button and control it through the factory radio. Works great!

or i could get a sirius subscription and use the "sat" button for that and my xm through the fm radio...best of both worlds

Members online

Back