Anyone near Batavia, IL ??

RRocket

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone if near Batavia, IL. There's a set of 18" rims I'm considering buying. It's over 4 hours from my place, and was hoping someone here would be nearby to check them out for me. I've seen pictures, but pictures don't tell me everything I need to know...can anyone help out?? ~Ron

As soon as someone has a chance to? Bringing a digicam along would be a bonus....I'm here, and they are there..so I'm not going to make any time demands...LOL..just hope to have someone check em out before they sell...

Unfortunately I cant - I have out of town visitors this weekend................

Joeychgo said:
Unfortunately I cant - I have out of town visitors this weekend................
Damn you!!!!:p Well I'll be working on the car Saturday so if you need to get away let me know.

RRocket said:
As soon as someone has a chance to? Bringing a digicam along would be a bonus....I'm here, and they are there..so I'm not going to make any time demands...LOL..just hope to have someone check em out before they sell...
Ron,

How easy is it to get in contact with the seller, or have you contacted the seller? How can I contact you? Last, what's in it for me? just kidding had to ask, goes along with my hard shelled reputation!

Ok...his name is David Kortan and his cell is 630-287-0550 He provided me the address of where the wheels currently are: 271 S. Randall Road, Batavia IL 60510 They are at a car shop belonging to a buddy of his. He says they have "slight" curb rash. I just need to know how slight, if there are any dings on the wheels, chrome flaking, etc. And for you? I'll shoot you some gas money. Barring that, I'll buy you a beer if I end up buying the wheels....You may contact me at 519-738-3090 if you need to. Thanks!

RRocket said:
I'll shoot you some gas money. Barring that, I'll buy you a beer if I end up buying the wheels
I was kidding but I'll see what time I have this weekend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back