anyone know of a good online forum for grand marquis/crown vics?

tagliato22

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
im looking at a 99 grand marquis. ive searched google already so please dont post a link for google.com.

i think i remember seeing a picture of a member's crown victoria all blacked out on lvc. i dont remember who that is though.

im looking at a 99 grand marquis. ive searched google already so please dont post a link for google.com.

i think i remember seeing a picture of a member's crown victoria all blacked out on lvc. i dont remember who that is though.

I had a 99 Grand Marquis once. Check and see if the all plastic intake manifold was replaced with the new one that is metal in the front. If the original owner has not done this, then it will probably split on you some day soon. That and a transmission issue is the only problems that I can remember having with it. (I fixed the transmission issue by trading it for an LS.)

Edit: Just remembered, I also had to replace the driver's door module, but that was under warranty.

Crownvic.net is the best site . You can find all the information about the crown victoria , grand marquis ,and town car .

Marauder!

tenscarymaraudermn9.jpg

joegr, was the intake manifold issue a recall? you ever have an issue with the air suspension?

joegr, was the intake manifold issue a recall? you ever have an issue with the air suspension?

I don't think there was a recall. I had to replace mine at my expense. Later, I received a letter saying that there was a lawsuit going and they would let me know when I could get refunded. I was busy, and when I checked again, the refund time limit had come and gone.

I never had any issue with the air suspension. However, I understand that the airbags are bad about splitting as they get older.

grandmarq.net

hey mang

thanks thinking about us! we just celebrated our fifth anniversary of grandmarq.net and our fifth annual scottfest.
we arent uptight like the mods on crownvic.net

yes i'm still around.......your old 89 vic is running like a champ! paint and top starting to go but she never lets me down and gets 20 mpg all day long
since then i picked up a 91 mark VII bill blass in real nice shape cheap
i might be getting a pearl white 94 mark VIII from a friend in philly soon.
scott

Members online

No members online now.
Back