Anyone know make/model of this car?

Bangster

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;jrhWAK0b6AE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrhWAK0b6AE[/video]

It was fairly quick, the reason I crowded the red van is because this person stuffed the car in between a lot of cars, and I didn't want him doing it to me. Followed them for another 40 miles or so, for the large of amount of weaving they did, they didn't make much headway.

And yes, I need a new car DVR, and I need to wash the windshield, and get a better mount. I didn't get the camera for hooning but in case of an accident (which it has already served me well for that).

its a scion fr-s or a subaru brz.

given the production numbers, there are a lot more scions, so i'm going with that one.

speed wasn't really the point of that platform.
they went for small, light, and cheap.

Yeah, it wasn't a match for the Mark (on the open road), it is 1400 pounds lighter and 100 hp less, I am not sure if it was manual or automatic.

When not squeezing between cars that I wouldn't do, I am sure it is nimbler anyways, and probably doesn't shake as much at double the speed limit, but I wasn't impressed, just caught it on the DVR that is always on and couldn't figure out the model, it didn't look like the Scion badge but it wasn't exactly like the Toyota badge either.

28,000 isn't really cheap to me, and this one had quite a bit of aftermarket items on it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back