anyone know LVC member "funkcity"???

Happysacks00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey, this guy has the lse front bumper/side skirts for sale. I would like to buy them from him and put them on my car as its in the body shop right now. I PMed him like a week ago when I seen he had those parts for sale in a diff thread. He just got back to me yesterday saying that his son will contact me soon. But I need to know by mon, tues the latest so i can tell the body shop guy whether to still hold off on my car or just fix it with regular parts. If you hear from him please let me know!!

Thank you!

Whenever I deal with parts totaling over $100, I always get their phone number to talk to them direct first.

I emailed him too and told me the same thing about his son 2 days ago I think. It says in his profile that his in hollywood. Thats in my area, like 15-20 from me. I could pick them up and ship to you if you end up getting them if you feel fishy about the deal or him scamming you. I remember reading about a guy selling an lse bumper with 2 different screen names and he had just ripped some guy of with his headlights.

That was Marvin Macias. He's still on lvc, under the name 02LS8Lincoln. He also has a cordovan red mark viii, and only stays on that side of the forum now.

I got all the dirt on that POS.

I could pick them up and ship to you if you end up getting them if you feel fishy about the deal or him scamming you. I remember reading about a guy selling an lse bumper with 2 different screen names and he had just ripped some guy of with his headlights.

Jay would NEVER do that. He mixes music for movies and TV shows and is quite busy. He isn't blowing anyone off, he's just busy.......

Happy and Alax,

I believe my son has contacted both of you.

Yes this is totally legit. Thanks Mike!

We set up his car (my old 2K LS) and we did not need these (very cool) parts.

His 00 with LSE trim looks much hipper than my 06 !

I'm sure one of you will make a deal with him soon.

Take care.

Jay would NEVER do that. He mixes music for movies and TV shows and is quite busy. He isn't blowing anyone off, he's just busy.......

Happy and Alax,

I believe my son has contacted both of you.

Yes this is totally legit. Thanks Mike!

We set up his car (my old 2K LS) and we did not need these (very cool) parts.

His 00 with LSE trim looks much hipper than my 06 !

I'm sure one of you will make a deal with him soon.

Take care.

Well I didn't know. It's just hard to be sure something is legit online. Good to know. Sorry for the mix up

Lol. Yeah, I was too, except a paid a lot more then you for what I bought. On that grille though. I didn't have a box and fedex had to have a box custom made to fit the grille. It cost 24 bucks just for the custom box plus shipping so I practically gave you a free grille from my point of view. Either way it was just taking up space and you needed it. ;)

Lol. Yeah, I was too, except a paid a lot more then you for what I bought. On that grille though. I didn't have a box and fedex had to have a box custom made to fit the grille. It cost 24 bucks just for the custom box plus shipping so I practically gave you a free grille from my point of view. Either way it was just taking up space and you needed it. ;)

tried buying your mom from a site online and I was skeptic as well :p

I was gonna give you crap about how over bubble wrapped it was :D took me 10 minutes to get that crap off.

After the 1st PM me, I'll send you the difference. :)

I'm pretty excited about my grille project, hopefully I can make it work out.

We originally bought this stuff from LVC members.... no problem.
The guy in Phoenix AZ actually drove them to my house in suburban Los Angeles! (How easy was that?)
LVC and LLSOC have always been great sources for all-things-LS.
It has always been a good experience for me.

I just wish....still wish they (Ford) would have continued the development of the LS. They were ahead of the curve with a great engineering team. By this time it would have been a world-class CTS and BMW beater!

Oh well...

tried buying your mom from a site online and I was skeptic as well :p

I tried buying another ls online cause I thought my whole wiring was fried, turns out only my tail light bulb was out :p

I was gonna give you crap about how over bubble wrapped it was :D took me 10 minutes to get that crap off.

After the 1st PM me, I'll send you the difference. :)

I'm pretty excited about my grille project, hopefully I can make it work out.

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't wrap it, they did. It's cool about the price. Dont worry about it.

We originally bought this stuff from LVC members.... no problem.

I just wish....still wish they (Ford) would have continued the development of the LS. They were ahead of the curve with a great engineering team. By this time it would have been a world-class CTS and BMW beater!

Oh well...

+1

Didn't you have someone locally? You said you would let us know if it fell

yah it all fell through, im really trying to move these things but i dont wanna give them away.

Funny I dreamed like a week or so ago a 2011 LS on a round moving platform in a car show. I still remember wut I saw !! I dont think it'll happen but nice dream. :p

funkcity r u selling 1st or 2nd Gen LSE front bumper and side skirts ??

first gen. It's yours if you want it. I'm sticking with a gen2 lse.

Members online

No members online now.
Back