Anyone know anything about LS bumpers?

blacked03ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I recently got rear ended in my ls well i was getting groceries. The guy must of hit it with a tow hitch because the top part of the bumper (that looks like its a different side piece on the bumper). Anyone know if these bumpers are two pieces? 2003 ls back up sensors

Like Joe posted, there is the plastic bumper cover that you see, a foam piece behind that, and the steel re-enforcement bumper..

Rear Bumper: 2 piece or 1 piece?

I know this is a little late in the thread but hopefully someone here is still looking and can respond. After yesterday's snow storm I thought I was able to getaway unscathed. Came home from work and surveyed my car to find out the bottom rear bumper was cracked. I think I ran over a curb at work and bottomed out. Needless to say, I need to find out if the rear bumper is a two piece or one piece. It seems that there is a seam or character line at the bottom of the bumper which, hopefully, leads me to believe that it's a two piece. Can anyone here verify this? I tried uploading some pictures I took yesterday and for some reason it failed. I'll try again later.

You mean the rear valance? Were the tips are? Yes that is replaceable but I would check with your local dealer because shipping costs for it will be outrageous..

Members online

No members online now.
Back