Anyone in eastern PA....

DunItRight

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
.......feel like going to a junkyard and busting out some glass give me a PM. It gets boring around here.

No but seriously..... any one ever down for a meet be it Mark or LS lets make some arrangements.

I'd be down for a Philly meet. Do the cliche cheesesteak run at Pat's or Geno's.

I'd be down for a Philly meet. Do the cliche cheesesteak run at Pat's or Geno's.

Might be a good idea. We could fill the lot at the end of south street.

Nyc, wheres that at? And dude who is that in your avatar?:shifty:

I forget where it is. I was there years ago with a friend of mine who lives in Broomall (sp?).

It's Warren Wallace..fastest thing that ever stepped into a race car. The kid from the Geico commercials.

Tony Luke's is right over the Walt Whitman on East Oregon Ave. It's alright.

Plenty of space in Penn's Landing.

Well the here is the invitation.

Penn's landing, any Lincoln any age. Start a sign up and once more members are willing we can take more things from there as in date and times.

Shlt, I don't mind eating at either places.

I'm in....
and what do you mean going to a junkyard and busting glass because i'd definentely be down for that.

come on guys and gals, anyone in the philly / tri-state area. let us know your in and well start picking times. everyone loves penn's landing. beautiful philly waterfront with gorgeous camden in the background!

Hi DunItRight

Put me down for a cheesesteak at Tony Lukes but I won't be in Philly until June 6th 2008, can you wait that long? :D

Regards

Dereck

Members online

Back