Anyone have issues when ordering from Team Ford?

Fla02LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So i went online and ordered a new radiator from Team Ford. I chose USPS Priority shipping because i wanted it here by the weekend. I got a return email stating that its oversized to ship USPS and needs to be sent FedEx. Hmm, ok...i can buy that, a radiator would be a big box. My problem is they then tell me that instead of FedEx costing $20 to ship like it showed during checkout for FedEx, it would cost $60. I have issue with that. Let me say also that when i ordered my dccv awhile ago they sent the wrong part which caused some extra delay WITHOUT a/c to get the correct part. Again, not that big of a deal but i didnt like it. Recently when i ordered the thermostat and the housing they sent an email stating that the amount charged during checkout was too low and i needed to approve a higher amount. I didnt like that either but needed the part. Now comes the radiator and as a final straw im not going to agree to a higher price. If they provide a website to order parts and it gives you a part cost and shipping cost only too find later its going to be more, that sucks. They need to get their website ordering process correct. One problem, i'll take it, Second time, not happy but still take it. Strike three comes around and i'm no longer a customer. Anyone else experience this?

I have no experience with TeamFord.
All of my experiences with Max at FiveStarFord have been good. AFAIK, they have no website to order from, but it has worked well for me to e-mail Max with what I want and he e-mails or calls back with a price.

i also have had great interactions with max, sounds like team ford has a lot of work to do to get their sh!t together.

So i went online and ordered a new radiator from Team Ford. I chose USPS Priority shipping because i wanted it here by the weekend. I got a return email stating that its oversized to ship USPS and needs to be sent FedEx. Hmm, ok...i can buy that, a radiator would be a big box. My problem is they then tell me that instead of FedEx costing $20 to ship like it showed during checkout for FedEx, it would cost $60. I have issue with that. Let me say also that when i ordered my dccv awhile ago they sent the wrong part which caused some extra delay WITHOUT a/c to get the correct part. Again, not that big of a deal but i didnt like it. Recently when i ordered the thermostat and the housing they sent an email stating that the amount charged during checkout was too low and i needed to approve a higher amount. I didnt like that either but needed the part. Now comes the radiator and as a final straw im not going to agree to a higher price. If they provide a website to order parts and it gives you a part cost and shipping cost only too find later its going to be more, that sucks. They need to get their website ordering process correct. One problem, i'll take it, Second time, not happy but still take it. Strike three comes around and i'm no longer a customer. Anyone else experience this?

I had bad experience with their online site. Now I just call up Pat Kelly, head of parts department for Team Ford, and he gives me a way better price than the online with fast shipping.

i ordered my rear surround from lskoncepts, who actually ordered it from team ford, and they sent me the wrong part, the guy that packaged and sent the wrong part personally called me and apologized and then sent me the correct part from a different store

Seems like RockAuto has Spectra radiators available. $116.79.

Seems like RockAuto has Spectra radiators available. $116.79.

Good find. Just ordered with 2nd day shipping. Total: $183. That sure beats $300 and i'll have it to install by weekend.

My lse bumper that I bought from lsk was shipped from them, just had one bag of screws missing but thats it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back