Anyone have a LS with out.

MrScalia

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
A message center ?
I just saw the car I'm buying and I was looking for message center and I don't see it in the center

1LoudLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
aside from lacking power, not having a message center was one of the biggest things that bothered me about my V6, thank go9d I got rid of that car after a couple of years and moved up to a V8 with the message center.

heyjewel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
aside from lacking power, not having a message center was one of the biggest things that bothered me about my V6, thank go9d I got rid of that car after a couple of years and moved up to a V8 with the message center.

The thing that bothered me about the V8s was no manual transmission option. Which is the only reason I got the V6. Would've liked the message center. They really nickel and dimed that.

1LoudLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
yeah, I never really understood the plan of never offering a manual in the V8, its not like they offered the manual as a budget/cost savings option, they offered it as a sporty option, and offering a sportier version with the smaller weaker motor is just silly.

could you imagine if you could only get a manual mustang if you got the 4 cylinder, and all V8s only had a manual option? but I'm smelling what your stepping in, after three Lincoln autos in a row, there was no way I was going to get any less than three pedals when I was looking for my current car.

#SaveTheManuals

Members online