anyone have a black 2nd gen LSE (or black 2nd gen with LSE tail lights)?

tagliato22

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i want to see how they look with all red tail lights. cant find a picture on cardomain

Here you go. Good decision if you are trying to get those. I personally hate the two tones. Can't wait to get LSE ones for mine.

7527_10.gif

I love the two tones on the first gen but with the smaller light the all reds on the 2nd gen are by far the sexiest tails for any LS.

i just hate that the inner parts of the tail lights dont actually have any lights in them on the 2nd gens

on a black car, i like having the red tinted black and leaving the clear alone like on Kleen's

i just hate that the inner parts of the tail lights dont actually have any lights in them on the 2nd gens

on a black car, i like having the red tinted black and leaving the clear alone like on Kleen's

I agree, I like the 2nd gen style better, but I like the 1st gens because theres 3 bulbs on the bottom of each one, and then the top corner for brakes and blinkers, for like 8 total, where as the 2nd gens only have like 4?

I'd like to see them on a lighter colored LS. They look great on a Black car but I'm not sure if I'd like them as much on my car.

There was one guy here who tinted his blinker-portion red but left a clear horizontal strip about an inch tall; I forget his username but I thought that looked pretty good.
One of these days I'm going to tint mine with actual red tint and clearcoat. Right now I just have some cheap red vinyl on them which doesn't really match, but I think looks pretty good. (you can see a pic in my gallery).

torx was the guy.

I was trying to get L.Ls to do something similar with the gen 1 two-tones. Here's a crappy MSPaint I did to try to show it. Obviously, I only did it to the right lens, but you get the idea:

IMG_0093.jpg

I don't like them on a silver car nearly as much. Def wouldn't spend the money for them on my car. If it was black yes.

Maybe if i saw one in person. I am happy with how mine looks with silverstars in the turn signals. I just need bigger exhaust tips. The factory ones are way to small for the bumper cutouts.

Maybe if i saw one in person. I am happy with how mine looks with silverstars in the turn signals. I just need bigger exhaust tips. The factory ones are way to small for the bumper cutouts.

I agree, someone on here had 4" tips I think... They looked good.

Members online

Back