Anyone got the seat skin for sale?

SwedishMark

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I recently got sick and tired of my seats being all worn to **** by previous owners so I sent a question to a workshop that refurbishes leather seats and got a quote of nearly $1200 for the seats + steering wheel which is definetly really close to being way too much for this car.

So my question is, does anyone here have any saddle tan seats in good shape they want to get rid of? I only need the skin for it, not the whole seats. Both front seats and rear seats would also be good.
And also a steering wheel if that's possible ;)

I also need stock saddle floor mats! If anyone has that, please PM me

Here's how mine looks
122432-628d91e24584d3c8cf47ef39abf54fb9.jpg

122432-d77d1f815eb3ff4b40528913adb9ba66.jpg

122432-da0c9850c2818e81ce37217801dd8802.jpg

122432-7820c6da9f8c57f75994099a8871052a.jpg

122432-7820c6da9f8c57f75994099a8871052a.jpg5

122432-1b8e842258d74160d575f0331219041e.jpg

That is not that bad, at least to me?

This is only the small part of the problem with my last Mark's seat. The base was really torn up bad but lost pic of it?
dashapartdrivers.jpg

Only ones I'd have are 97 Black. :(

I was going to convert my interior to 97 black, but am decided against it now

Haha well, it's bad enough. Really annoys me
And that seat is really gross! How could even sit in that car? :D

So my question is, does anyone here have any saddle tan seats in good shape they want to get rid of? I only need the skin for it, not the whole seats. Both front seats and rear seats would also be good.
And also a steering wheel if that's possible ;)

I also need stock saddle floor mats! If anyone has that, please PM me

Here's how mine looks

I have all those 95 saddle tan parts, I switched to a 97 black interior and have all my left over tan parts still (except drivers door panel. PM'd you.

CIMG0039.jpg

CIMG0043.jpg

CIMG0050.jpg

doing the interior on the 97 with ivory getting the driver side bolster replaced. having the foam in the back and seat of it redone for $220. also when i took the head liner to have it redone JY liner. I took one of the visors to match the color. when i pulled the seat to take it i found that the visor had got caught under the seat and damaged it so now they are getting recovered and rid of that airbag warning hope the feds don't pull me over for that.

Unfortinetly it's isn't as cheap to do in Sweden as in the US :/ Oh btw, it was $1200 to repair the current seat skin, not replace it with brand new.

Unfortinetly it's isn't as cheap to do in Sweden as in the US :/ Oh btw, it was $1200 to repair the current seat skin, not replace it with brand new.

I would buy someone's passenger seat skin, take that and your drivers seat to an upholstery shop and have them cut up both and swap the good leather onto your drivers seat since most of the leather is the same pattern side to side..only difference is the back of the seat back has the cut out for the tilt lever and the seat bottom has a felt type material on one side which is opposite side to side. I've heard of good upholstery shops being able to do this..that way you have two nice seats that practically have never been sat in.

What about calling up Temple Performance? If my school loans weren’t sucking up all my money I would have given a bunch to them.

$1,500 for only front seats that's for gen 2 (probably doesn't make them in saddle) feels way out of my budget. They look really comfortably but that's way out of the budget for now.
I want to spend as little as possible on the interior because I have plans on buying two new amps for the subs and also batteries for the thing so I need to cut this as cheap as possible.
I might have to just clean up the ones I have and just use them. Spending over $1000 on the interior isn't going to do it for me, not for this car.

Members online

Back