anyone got the HTC 3125 smartphone?

eastcoastLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i just got one about a month ago. i really like it. it operates on windows mobile 5.0. comes with a direct connect to USB port from the phone. bluetooth ready and able to upload music, pictures, videos. i don't know how to assign certain songs, that i have uploaded to the phone, to specific contacts.

Is that feature locked out by your carrier, maybe?

Is the phone able to play MP3 files as ring tones? For example, my spare cell is a blackberry, and while it can play mp3 files, it can't use them as ringtones.

It being WM5, I would think the phone can use mp3 files as ringtones, but then again, I'm not sure.

yes it can play mp3 files for ring tones. also i can upload pictures from the notebook and use certain photos for certain contacts. wtih that being said, since it has wm5 there are about 10 folders. when uploading any files to use as ringtones they have to be in the folder with the other ring tones because when you are editing the contacts custom ring tone it is only shows ring tones that are in the "ring tone folder". so when i upload a file i have to specify which folder to load the file into.

frogman i figured it out, on my pc i had to have both my cell phone folder window open and my music folder open on my pc then just select and drag them on to my cell phone folder. before my songs were going into WMP instead of in My Documents on the cell phone. i guess this phone is the best.

i had the blackberry pearl and nokia e62, but i don't do a lot of emailing and thats the strongest point to both of those phones, plus the e62 is just 100% garbage. blackberry pearl wasn't too bad but once again, i didn't need it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back