anyone from the Palm springs , CA area

bgck

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just move several months from the Bay Area to the Palm Springs, CA . My spouse and I are both retired from the US Army of 20 years. Would love to meet all Southern CA members. I've got a 1990 SC/2014 Ford Mustang GT Premium/1995 Lincoln LSC. I've been a member of TCCoa/SCCoa for many years. Ive got more pics on the TCCoa website under "bgck7". check it out and enjoy. Feel free to contact me at 6507221238. Will be attending college in the early spring of 2015. Cant wait to meet some of you.

regards,
ramon

hi all,

Sorry about the late notice , this coming Saturday, 17th Jan 2015, College of the Deserts is doing a car show for the Automotive Department to raise money for tools. $10 dollars per car to attend. I will be attending this event with my 2014 Ford mustang GT premium and my 1990 Ford Super Coupe. Feel free to contact me at this event or anytime. Would love to meet some of my fellow car fans. If you have any questions or concerns about this event please contact me at 6507221238.

See you all than. cant wait, should be fun, the weather is suppose to be nice at mid 70's!!!

regards,
ramon

registration to the event starts at 0700 hrs, at the College of the Desert. Feel free to contact me for any concerns or questions.

regards,
ramon

Members online

Back