Anyone anywhere near the Kansas City Mo area?

KCsilverLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just signed up on here and drive a 2002 Lincoln LS V-8. Was wondering if there were any members around the Kansas City area. Would like to get a meet setup with some other Lincoln owners this spring if possible!

I'm about 3hrs south. Bentonville, AR. KC is a nice place, I'd come up in the spring... once the snow goes away.

I have a lincoln club in Excelsior Springs area. My Mark VIII has won 13 trophies in the last two summers. We will be having regular meets and gatherings at the dragstrip. Look for Luxury Muscle on Facebook.

http://groups.streetfire.net/luxurymusle

Check us out, join, and post some pics. Thanks, Steve

Regular meets like last summer?:shifty: I am also in the kc area. And would love to get together this spring, maybe a meet at the hooters at the Legends.

Set it up and see who shows

I have tried to get people together in that neck of the woods. No one with a lincoln came. Independence, Liberty, Kearney area is where we usually meet up. Trying to set up a regular cruise @ Fuddruckers on Noland. By the way, where were you last year? What shows or cruises did you attend? Later

Kc

I'm in Pittsburg and in KC a lot.
Hey Steve, keep up the info on our meets. Did you ever get t-shirts and stuff done?

Hey n8bachelor, I go to Arkansas a couple times during summer. Usually the Springdale area so I may hit ya up! Otherwise if you would want to make the trek up here that would be cool too!

s39, I will check that out sometime! I'm at work and only certain websites work.

I'd like to get a meet going for springtime if anyone would be interested. Hooters at the Legends sounds good to me. That is where I would have our Ford Ranger meets sometimes.

s39, I live in Independence and Noland Rd is right by me. I also visit Kearney often as my fiance lives there so I'm down for whatever

I could get a few

I have a few people who would prob meet up with us. Let me know when you want to do it. I am always down for whatever.:cool:

Sounds good man! Probably wait till the weather gets a little better. Should be hitting the 50s in a few more weeks haha! I'm thinkin something in middle to end of March

It ain't spring but how about March 8TH [get it]. Just jokin the LS guy. March 20th is a saturday. And would be great. Hooters it could be[awesome] great we need to start a thread about this. We have a few or more members in lawrence. Are you serious? You gather the Ls guys and I could PM some local mark guys. I have always wanted a pic of my mark in front of the speedway sign.

I'm definitely in! I'll be there for sure. So Saturday March 20th? I'll post this over at llsoc.com too and see if I can rally up any guys over there.

Great! I will try to bring both Marks with me. I only frequent this forum, but I will Make a thread about it, and hopefully we will have a good turnout. There are a handfull of Beautiful Marks in town And I see alot of LS's around here. I always wonder if it is someone from here and if they would run their LS given the chance. But usually they are wearin a tie or have a family. BUT THE DAMNED THINGS ARE EVERYWHERE! I'm just sayin there should bea few who would come. PM me for details or any questions Silver. :cool:

Post's!

I will post it on my clubs facebook page and my streetfire page. We should get a few hits there also.:eek:

We could do this on the 20th of every spring, summer month. [making thread now]. Anyone also watching this thread is also welcome to come the more the better. It's all about the cars and the experience that we all get a kick outta. I learn something new everyday and would love to meet on person that shared the enthusiasm of this vehicle and it's other car friends.

Steve Knows Ford guys if I'm correct let's make it a ford thing even [but mainly Mark 8s, LS's, and even TC's.] I know a few foxbody guys.

Well if you guys don't mind making it an all Ford meet I know some more guys that would really like to come if they can as well

Members online

Back