Anybody with an Lincoln LS needs to buy this!

I'm not seeing much in reviews beyond reducing ticking, which isn't much of an indicator of actual performance on engines that all tick

First 2004LS8 70K,quiet as can be but upon startup after sitting week or more The famous phaser clatter in for bout 3 weeks now,and each time I start in the 4 weeks it has gotten less and less almost non existent.Thats what I can atest to so far bout 3 to 4 hundred miles on it so far

What did it do, Dutch? Please do tell!
The 3.9 when running properly is a smooth and very quiet engine ...that is one of the many reasons why I love this car...this friction modifier just brings it to a whole new level of smoothness ...after initially using this product and changing the oil for the first time I literally seen the oil bead up on my plastic oil pan catch it was like rain going over a fresh rainx windshield ...I can only imagine what the internals of this engine are doing with this oil running through its vains ...LESS FRICTION MEANS LONGER LIFE... I've never had a smoother engine in any car In my entire life after using this stuff...hats off to the German's who engineered this stuff...simply amazing

Members online

No members online now.
Back