Anybody want this done

jrocc

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got a guy I know to custom make me this windshield banner.. I'm getting 2 two done.. one for the front. One for the back. I still need to grab the dimensions of how long and wide it needs to be.. Any suggestions? If you like the idea pm me ill give you the info on where to get it or any custom graphic design done.

new windshield.jpg

How much is he charging I would like one but with my company name would that be possible or does e have a minimum before he will make them

^^Oh no I mean my company name instead of lincoln I didn't even see the water mark I am on my iPhone and the picture is a tad small. Maybe I should by and iPad so I can see better

picture?

i know this is irrelevant but how did you get the picture of all the cars underneath where you write.. like where mine says everything my car has done to it.. i want to put a picture of it..
How much? Can he do it in black?

i know this is irrelevant but how did you get the picture of all the cars underneath where you write.. like where mine says everything my car has done to it.. i want to put a picture of it..

user cp (top middle),
then under settings and options hit edit signature,
then bottom of page add your signature pic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back