Anybody see The West Wing last night?

Katshot

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody pick-up on the shows relavance to today's headlines? I loved President Bartlett's comment after being told he NEEDED to strike back at the Palestinians after the terrorist attack on the US convoy.
"I'm not going to bomb half the middle-east just to make some people FEEL good." Damn I wish real-life politicians had that kind of balls.

I watched that show only cause my wife loves it. Yeah, it was definitely a knock on the president. But it's ridiculous to see one man being almost God-like in intelligence and decision-making. That's why it's fiction, I guess.

Yeah, he's intelligent alright, God-like? I don't think so. He's pulled some boners before. I wonder what HE thinks about the Pentagon plane?! :biggrin:

Katshot said:
Yeah, he's intelligent alright, God-like? I don't think so. He's pulled some boners before. I wonder what HE thinks about the Pentagon plane?! :biggrin:
In a few years when the ratings drop, they'll reveal that he is actually an android sent to earth to lead the world against the evil aliens. :facesjump

That's the second time you've mentioned a science fiction theme today. You're not a Star Trek geek, are you?

Nah, I guess it's just my theme today. Live long and prosper.

barry2952 said:
What have you got against Star Trek?
I didn't say I didn't like it, I'm just not a geek for it. There's a guy here at work that is, though, and he told me to tell you "kaplah" (he said it's a Klingon greeting that means "success").

Members online

No members online now.
Back