Anybody need a sunroof (just the glass part)?

kaha

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought one in good shape on fleabay some time back for 90 bucks, only to find out that it doesn't fit because it's factory and the one I broke in my car is aftermarket. :shifty: :Bang

It came out of a '96, and I'd sell it to a fellow member in need for a good price. Or better yet, trade it straight across for a known good OEM airspring (left rear), since mine has a low leak and I'm not about to put slime in it or pull 6,000 pound trailers or any such retardedness.

PM me if interested,

-Karl

I bought one in good shape on fleabay some time back for 90 bucks, only to find out that it doesn't fit because it's factory and the one I broke in my car is aftermarket. :shifty: :Bang

It came out of a '96, and I'd sell it to a fellow member in need for a good price. Or better yet, trade it straight across for a known good OEM airspring (left rear), since mine has a low leak and I'm not about to put slime in it or pull 6,000 pound trailers or any such retardedness.

PM me if interested,

-Karl

i am interested in the glass

i am inerested in the glass

Cool, still got it. Quote me a price in a PM, and I'll figure the best rate to get it to your zipcode (I'm at 59701)

I'll take some pictures of it later, seems to be in great shape.

Members online

Back