Anybody know where I can find one of these????

nyflava

LVC Member
Reaction score
since my wfe snt crazy about getting a spare mounted, i figured this is the next best thing,what do you guys think?

ltcdecklid.jpg

sorry cant help with that havnt seen that on a new towncar befor

I kinda like that. Looks good. Anyway, I fount the website for them. They don't list any prices, but I'm sure you can contact them.

E&G Classics

so where is the tire at on these? on the inside of the trunk?

it looks nice i would like to put that on a continental if they had it for it
bring back the old styl look man

95ltc said:
so where is the tire at on these? on the inside of the trunk?

when i looked at one of them they didnt actually add any space under the trunk it was just a piece u put on top of the trunk and mould it in...

yeah, its cool but i still like the conti. kits better. they add about another foot to the car though.

i doubt its a double sided tape add on.. but i think it looks awesome on a black ltc.

This particular one may not be. I saw one before that was double sided taped on. Though it didnt look as nice as this one, so it was probably a cheap-O look alike.
You are probably right. E&G are a good company.

that would look HOT on my car.. god i need a better job.. so many things i want to do.

just add the continental kit...don't be scared of the og-nes!!! both james and i bothe have them!!!

img_02.jpg

754766_10_full.jpg

good luck with that...

Im getting a FREE Continetal kit Tomorrow. The one like on your 97. Comming from a Couager, late 80's early 90's. For free i cant go wrong. I dont think ill put it on my Town Car though. Maby when i sell my town car, and pick up a old caddy ill put it on that.

Members online

Back