anybody ever dyno there Mark bone stock?

9secmach1

LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally picked up the new lsc and decided that I'm going to dyno it bone stock, then start adding things like headers, tune, gears, trans and converter, and dyno it after each mod seperately so we have numbers to show what each mod made. Any interest in this on here? If so I will start a post and show results with every bolt on I do as we go. Eventually I will throw a 100 shot on it but for about a year. The car is at Street Lethal Performance in New Castle PA right now and once the blend door is fixed it's on like donkey kong!

Yeah start the tread if always wondered what each did performence wise. I'm looking to dyno mine on the spray just to see what she's got, no real tuning. I'm looking to see around 350-400 but who knows. I'll be going to a mustang dyno.

You won't pick up HP from Gears or a Converter but they will make the car faster...

It also offers very little data unless you dyno the car under identical conditions every single time...

But I would like to see your results...

It also offers very little data unless you dyno the car under identical conditions every single time...

We'll put Driller in charge of adjusting the numbers for temp, humidity, elevation, etc.
He's good at that and it will give him something to do besides providing mouth-to-mouth to the BlueFlame.;)

Yea I know the gears and converter won't change anything but the headers and tune will. Thinking of making a different induction for it and that too will be dynoed. Any other mods you guys can think of w/o installing a power adder I can do? The weather sucks but there is a track open I will use till the snow flies to do some testing. Doubt I will get a chance to race before the mods since I'm pretty sure we will start modding it Monday. Either way we know these cars run 14.90 to 15.20ish stock right? Who sells the driveshafts at the best price I think I'm gonna need one.

Yea I know the gears and converter won't change anything but the headers and tune will. Thinking of making a different induction for it and that too will be dynoed. Any other mods you guys can think of w/o installing a power adder I can do? The weather sucks but there is a track open I will use till the snow flies to do some testing. Doubt I will get a chance to race before the mods since I'm pretty sure we will start modding it Monday. Either way we know these cars run 14.90 to 15.20ish stock right? Who sells the driveshafts at the best price I think I'm gonna need one.

cobra intake/ cold air, under drive pullies. flux capacitor, and don't forget your K&N giant muffler spoiler and lots of stickers

Pop the heads off and shave em for 12ish compression numbers...

Boy you must be outside of yo mind. Pump gas DD lets squeeze all we can w/o sacrificing the benefits of a DD. I'm still not sold on the pullies yet as perhaps they don't allow the alt to charge sufficiently??? If it gets me 5 or more rwhp and the car steers and charges well then I'll do it. I'm also not sold on coils as I've seen guys run 10's even 9's on stock coils before. But we will see how it goes.

Boy you must be outside of yo mind. Pump gas DD lets squeeze all we can w/o sacrificing the benefits of a DD. I'm still not sold on the pullies yet as perhaps they don't allow the alt to charge sufficiently??? If it gets me 5 or more rwhp and the car steers and charges well then I'll do it. I'm also not sold on coils as I've seen guys run 10's even 9's on stock coils before. But we will see how it goes.

i have the three piece pulley set and haven't had any troubles with charging or cooling

My 93 did 223hp* and 241ft.lbs. SAE corrected with no power mods.

That's what the SAE correction factor is for... every dyno has the ability to correct for varying air conditions. And usually unless you ask the operator to turn it off, the correction will automatically be on.

*The curve was still on the way up when they stopped the pull at 5250rpm due to a tach problem, probably would've peaked closer to 240 IMO.

Members online

No members online now.
Back