Any1 Looking 4 an LS? '02 sprt Trans? Lax W.I.

themissinglink

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a tranmsission for a 2002 ls sport and the part number has the 2w... number. The tranmission has 56k on it and is complete with torque converter, it was pulled 2 months ago. I will sell for $200. OR trade for ? ?

I would also Like to sell my white 2000 v8. It has a 56k engine from a 2002 sport. Has new plugs,coils, front hubs with sensor, ford tie rod ends not yet installed but have parts inhand, Tires 8k, new power steering pump, fan pump, alternator, when 02 engine installed. Ebay German ball joints installed 4 month ago with hubs.I also have the old fan pump, and ps pump and 8 extra coils. $5000 Many power options like alpine 6disc, and kenwood aftermarket cd deck. 608-738-1864 ask for Dan

I have a old school sub system installed in it now and I would sell it with the car. 2 12" eclipse aluminums with olds school aluminum basket, and kicker kx1200.1. Box is stainless steel front ported box and was $350 done proffessionally. Matches the subs nice with the polished fronts of the subs and box matching.
t this car from my dad who also owns a 2002 ls v8 and he has been a lover of the ls since he bought the 2000 in 2001.

I have a geo metro and a dodge neon that I like because they are small and easy to find somewhere to park. I also like to drive manual tranmissions and have drove only manual since I was 18. I have been driving this car for a year and I still look for the clutch.

If you know any ls owners,you should know to only buy one of these cars that has been maintaned because the bills add up quick. This car has always had service and mobil one oil. The 2000 engine died at 160,000 miles because of timing and if the 02 engine is as good as they say it is should atleast have another 150,000 miles left. With regular serverice..
k left.

Car runs great and goes down the road very nice. Goes up hills in the Wisconsin River valley with ease! Suspension is nice and no clunking or noises that indicate parts need replacing.

000_3145.jpg

000_3147.jpg

000_3149.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back