Any parts guys>>>>>>>>

spekledredd

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all whats up? I just purchased a Fleetwood about two weeks at a price I truley couldn't pass up/ Now for any parts out there because I have a list and questions:

Does anyone know where to get a new temp controller for a 93 fleet mine doesn't work at all its digital and i have no radio (so I don't know if the controller shares it's power with the radio or not.

While driving the car a very short distance to my home it seemed like my acelerator pedal was a little off/ almost like she need to be adjusted and my brakes/ there was something very wrong there I could pull up to a light and not have to press the brake she would just stop, do I need a new ABS system please help

Other than that she starts up and I think she needs a completely new cooling system from the radiator to the thermostat and cooling fan relays/ do any of you guys know where to get the door paneling from that goes around the door I have a part of it I need the back part ( the handle that allows you to close the door.

Any help thanks please try not to direct me to any junk yards I love the car to much to be putting junk yard pieces on her thanks again

Members online

No members online now.
Back