any opinion on these?

Mike, there is one place I know in Compton, Autobodyparts or something, they sell em for about $25 each, I have bought from there once. I can give you their address and their phone number if you wanna.

If they are aftermarket the fit and finish may not be exactly OEM but chances are they will look/work just like stock and no one would know but you. If thats the best price you can find I would say go ahead and get them if you need.

HyeLifeLS said:
Mike, there is one place I know in Compton, Autobodyparts or something, they sell em for about $25 each, I have bought from there once. I can give you their address and their phone number if you wanna.
Its cuz of u i need em!!! I remember u pointed mine out in comparison to ur replacments and then i really noticed how foggy they were. :p Yo give me that number if u can. Thanks G. Oh and send me the link to the W7 u won of ebay. Thanks again/

JaredLS said:
why not go with 03+ fogs?
They also don't fit exactly right. hyelifels tried them and told us about the problem. Hey mike you planning on comin down in a couple weeks?

if u get both its not a problem at all.. if u get ONE it might be a problem cause the interior of the lamp itself isnt as CLEAR at the OEM... i had both and the diff. is very minimal though.. but one uses like a euro clear mirror inside.. jus makes the light inside shine nicer.. and everything about it is better to me.. but if u only get one.. its gonna look and shine diff..

I have changed my fog lights 4 times, once at the dealer (original parts), after that twice from fordpartsonline.com (I guess original), and the last one from the above mensioned place, most of them fogged over time and looked really tired in about 6-8 months (I do a lot of freeway driving). The aftermarket ones fit as good as the original ones.

Members online

Back