Any one wanna buy my LS?``

LsUnV2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2004 LSE, warranty up to 100,000, transferable.... mods listed in sig. will come with all wheels and tires... extras... Nav etc etc...... 50,000 miles well maintained.. just testing waters.. have my eye on a stype R

integra type R ? and y are u selling that bad ass lincoln

i need something faster, its just a feeler plus my car is in my girl name too so im trying to sell it to cut ties,,,,we broke up yaaaaaaa woooohoooooo

damn that sucks :q:q:q:q keep the car and fix that up and make that faster thats what i would do or pay her what u owed on it and have her sign the acar over

car

it honestly depends on if u want all the wheels i have as well.. i have the jag zeus wheels and the jag senta 20 in wheels as well as the 18 in OZ wheels ... and the stock wheels.. all the mods like the pioneer nav and led conversion and k&n Intake, stock hid headlamps with angel eyes plus another set of stock hid headlamps and a brand new spare HID head lamp.. HID fogs and spare bulbs.....dam i have alot of stuff for this car.. very nice car no tears or none of that.. the warranty is the big seller.. up to 100 k which insures no worries when buying this car.. its like a 50 dollar transfer fee.. im located in il and i obviously want above book value with all these extras, very nice car with low miles.. if your serious we can talk numbers ....

Members online

Back