Any one looking for a McLaren grill

MajesticLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a McLaren grill still new just pulled it out the box broke the tab off that needs to come off and test fitted it was waiting for summer to paint it but if price is right willing to give it up. Taking offers

some pics

grillfront.jpg

grillback.jpg

It's a done deal. I'll buy it. How about we go through the details tomorrow? I'm currently logged on through a friend's computer.

u in Lincoln ne if you are I could pick it up this next week instead of shipping it out?

Yep I'm in Nebraska. If the pending sale doesn't go through ill let you know. You from Ne?

Yea the matter of fact I wish i would have checked this the other day i was in Lincoln all day.. !! haha I live in Norfolk.. which is about 2 hours North of you..had a shopin day so I headed to Lincoln.. Ya if it doesnt go through let me know ASAP I will buy right now!!

Hey Majestic you know anyone in Lincoln that sell ths McLaren grills there..??

no I don't I got if from the place that used to make them on ebay a while ago I had it sitting around waiting for summer to paint it. but selling the LS soon so don't need it. I also have a gen2 LSE front bumper if you are looking for one

its silver need a little work it has a small tear on the bottom and holes for license plate bracket would need painted ill put up some pics

That's one mod I think I still want to do to my LS. The LSE bumper looks awesome on my color.

pics you can see the tear on the right but its easy fix for shop when getting painted

lesbumper1.jpg

That's one mod I think I still want to do to my LS. The LSE bumper looks awesome on my color.

Yea I was really into getting this car going with mods but having problems with it and buying a house soon so don't need the expensive problems

Still have the emblems for sale? Just pm me about them. Thanks!

I don't really wanna ship the bumper (I don't have a box to put it in) but if no one close takes it ill ship it don't have a clue how much it will cost to ship it but ill take $100 plus shipping

McLaren grill

I have a new unpainted McLaren grill if you are looking for one.
Kevin

Members online

No members online now.
Back