Any members in FL to restore my LS

kudisbetta

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
need 2 windows
rear passenger outside door handle
new bumper-- will order 2003 front fascia

Just wondering if anyone here has a body shop in Fl, I know its a long shot,but worth the try

Do u need parts or labor? Ive foung a guy that has parted out 23 LSs! At first I hate him for that :p but then I became handy! Let me know and I'll as him about any part u need, about labor there is a whole bounch of body shops in south FL, the thing is I dont know any recommended one. My car need a paint job too, but since black paint can be tricky I need a really good body shop to paint it.
Im waiting to see one of those black guys old school impalas pimped! to ask him where did he got it painted, actually Ima go right now to the 1/8 of mile cause Ive seen a couple there.

Do u need parts or labor? Ive foung a guy that has parted out 23 LSs! At first I hate him for that :p but then I became handy! Let me know and I'll as him about any part u need, about labor there is a whole bounch of body shops in south FL, the thing is I dont know any recommended one. My car need a paint job too, but since black paint can be tricky I need a really good body shop to paint it.
Im waiting to see one of those black guys old school impalas pimped! to ask him where did he got it painted, actually Ima go right now to the 1/8 of mile cause Ive seen a couple there.

If you ask most of the guys with old impalas donks and stuff down here they will tell you sudamar down on 186 and right off of us1 but if you really want a good job go to kolor house down on 124 and 22nd ave nw ask for kenny there a little pricey but some of the best work ive seen down here ill post pics of my chevy they painted it and it came out like glass.

If you ask most of the guys with old impalas donks and stuff down here they will tell you sudamar down on 186 and right off of us1 but if you really want a good job go to kolor house down on 124 and 22nd ave nw ask for kenny there a little pricey but some of the best work ive seen down here ill post pics of my chevy they painted it and it came out like glass.

YEAH! thats how I want it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back