Any interest in these?

Hey Geno! .....Could I get the #1 design, in stainless?

-Joe Michael

Hey Joe, we have that design on a black background with a CHROME Cobrastar logo on a blue neon clock ready to ship!! BADA$$!! Let me know if you want it, I have one left.

$OLD! .......... How much, and where do I send the cash?? I can Paypal, VISA, Money order, .... whatever works. Thanks, Geno!

P.S. I'm waiting for the "Mind Bending" rebuild of the Terminator, I can only imagine what it may turn out like! If all goes as planned, "Exotic LSC" will be back on the road by the end of August. I can't wait to post pics, let alone finally driving her! I have some suprises for you guys! :wrench

-Joe Michael

Neon Clock

Here it is Joe.

clock1neon.jpg

i want #6 can you pm me with payment details if you still have somethin like that available? thanks

Ill have about 5 more neon blank clocks in next week around 6/05/06 and we are taking orders for those. Remember you can choose from one of the many designs, create your own or have us do it. Heres a past neon clock design that we did.

clock1neon.jpg

I would like one like #4. Bad Ass!!!! Let me know price & shipping, and I will paypal you immediately.

Thanks,

Jim

DixieRambler said:
The 8" will work!

Thanks,

Jim

Geno,

As usual I wasn't smart enough to read all the info about these clocks. I saw where you can customize one. If so, I would like to email a pic of my company logo and see if it could be put on one. If not, no big deal, I'll take the plastic 8" #4. Let me know and I'll shoot it to you if it's not too late!

Thanks again,

Jim

Of course they are like everything else they don't sell so I am sitting on about 8 regular clocks, one stainless steel version and about 8 neon versions.

I'm very interested in the neon one. Does the neon part of the clock need a 120v outlet or does it run off batteries like the clock. Is there a way to shut off the neon? I'm thinking it would make a great night light in my garage but would like to be able to turn off just the neon.

I like the cobra design in the neon. Also would like to buy one of the #5 "Doesn't Play Well With Others" clocks but can you lose the logo at the bottom of the clock? Or at least, make it smaller?

Got the clock and it looks great! It'll make a great post-Christmas gift for the garage. Thanks Gene!

Members online

No members online now.
Back