Any Interest In Mini Ohio Gathering?

Just a reminder... For those still attending...

We are meeting at Cuyahoga Community College at noon

11000 West Pleasant Valley Rd.
Cleveland, OH

If you need directions, PM me.

Just a reminder... For those still attending...

We are meeting at Cuyahoga Community College at noon

11000 West Pleasant Valley Rd.
Cleveland, OH

If you need directions, PM me.

wish i could come, just can't trust my car not to die, and start back up and have to pay a hefty tow... thanks for offering to help me down there with my car though, appreciate it.

Judging by what these weather people are saying, northern Ohio is expecting two feet of snow following the storms today . If that's the case. I'm out. There are too many as holes that don't know how to drive for me to risk a two hour drive on snowy roads. Sorry.

Per weather channel, no measurable accumulation between today and Sunday. So I'm not sure where u heard that.

It's just raining now. Not supposed to drop below 35 overnight

I was listening to channel 4 last night and I know they said heavy snow will follow this like of storms. But I just looked at the weather ad well. You're right they don't show much. I think I'm just gonna go to work Saturday. Make some cash instead of spending it .

wish i could come, just can't trust my car not to die, and start back up and have to pay a hefty tow... thanks for offering to help me down there with my car though, appreciate it.

just ask them what happened with my car in toledo last august

hahaha my :q:q:q:q died and wouldn't run at all

I was listening to channel 4 last night and I know they said heavy snow will follow this like of storms. But I just looked at the weather ad well. You're right they don't show much. I think I'm just gonna go to work Saturday. Make some cash instead of spending it .

jen is sad :(

All safe here in Southern Ohio but damn it was as bad as I have EVER seen. Tornado(s) passed within miles of my home. Unfortunately, town not far from here, in KY, took a direct hit. Emergency crews are are on their way to help out.

Honestly, it was bad enough that I put my Mom in a hotel 22 miles away in order to get her out of harms way once we knew we were in the path.

Still smh and hope to never experience any storms like today's again. Feeling really bad for those affected.

So far it's deffinately me bull and 2002. Got a few other maybes.
I will be doing donuts regardless of who comes.

It's 53 right now :)

Raining, but warm!

I am out. It's 1:30 and I'm just getting home. I have a huge order due to ship Monday and the reactions are going all weekend.

Sometimes being an adult sucks. :/

If anyone is actually still serious about this please PM, Text, FB me if I haven't talked to you in the past 24 hours so I can figure out who is actually coming.

Meet is still saturday at noon.

Where am I going !?!!? Somebody pm me a phone number !

Members online

No members online now.
Back