Any interest in a PIE AUX Input Adapter?

rcvxl14

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just sold my LS, and kept this since I thought someone on here might want it. I had it installed for about 7 years and it worked great the whole time.

Please respond to this thread or PM me if you’re interested in it.

Thanks
Parker

EDB37359-5303-4822-82F9-44C3D4F22F95.jpeg

What's it do?
Easy (plug-n-play) way to add an aux audio input to your factory radio. It's similar to the RF modulator you used, but higher fidelity since it is a direct analog input to the radio.
There was also a version that connected to an ipod and allowed it to be controlled via the factory radio, including song title display on the radio.

I had one and it appeared to substitute itself as the CD changer option, so you could not have both a CD changer and this PIE adapter. As Joe says, it allowed an analog AUX input to be used without using an RF adapter style unit. Worked pissah.

Yea i don't notice any difference from wired to Bluetooth and i hate cords so i guess I'll stick with what i have. Would have been all over this before the invention of Bluetooth however, aux plug was pretty much an essential component back in the day, used to have one attached to a cassette tape adapter, ha!

Yea i don't notice any difference from wired to Bluetooth and i hate cords so i guess I'll stick with what i have. Would have been all over this before the invention of Bluetooth however, aux plug was pretty much an essential component back in the day, used to have one attached to a cassette tape adapter, ha!
I actually used this adapter to enable Bluetooth in my set up. I had an AUX-to-bluetooth adapter plugged in to the AUX of this adapter and it worked like a charm, no exposed cords.

I actually used this adapter to enable Bluetooth in my set up. I had an AUX-to-bluetooth adapter plugged in to the AUX of this adapter and it worked like a charm, no exposed cords.
Yeah if it weren't for the nice convenient power port in the console I'd probably be looking for a different option, but I just put my little Bluetooth FM transmitter adapter in there and it works perfect and stays hidden. I can imagine this PIE adapter thing was an essential mod when this car was new for sure! Lots of people must have complained to the manufacturers cuz I have a built in aux port on my 2013 f350, bought it new and never used the port, they were a few years late on implementing that tech, ha! It also has a couple USB ports and I put in a drive full of music mp3s and use that occasionally through Microsoft sync which is pretty cool.

I'm actually looking to upgrade my whole head unit in this car soon, I have a different thread started about it but so far nobody's posted any pictures of theirs nor had any recommendations so I might just have to pick one at random and see what happens.

Just sold my LS, and kept this since I thought someone on here might want it. I had it installed for about 7 years and it worked great the whole time.

Please respond to this thread or PM me if you’re interested in it.

Thanks
Parker
6F6F239A-9E0E-476D-ADFF-1715FBAC31C9.JPG

View attachment 828576480
Hi.. how did you sell your car. Due to a full garage I am reluctantly selling my 2004 LS, 34,000 miles, garage kept. Updated audio/wireless apple carplay that looks standard and 4,000 mile Michelins with new wheels. As good as they come. Thanks for your reply.

Does it run or need repairs from sitting so long? What model, how much you want, were is it at, what size engine, things like that post the information on craigslist ebay or any of the 200 other online sell sites. Post it here too .

Hi.. how did you sell your car. Due to a full garage I am reluctantly selling my 2004 LS, 34,000 miles, garage kept. Updated audio/wireless apple carplay that looks standard and 4,000 mile Michelins with new wheels. As good as they come. Thanks for your reply.
This actually should be in the "for sale" section of the website. Now that you have mentioned this... put a listiing in the "for sale" section... listing any details you want. (instead of hijacking this thread)

on my phone currently and links dont really work for me. =P
Whatcha got, a flip phone? Even those can open links since like 2006, lol! It's still there it looks like, click and bid.

Members online

Back