Any Good Continental Websites??

napoleon1072

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just started modding my 97 lincoln continental and I wanted to know if anyone knows of any good websites where I can find custom parts or pieces to put into my car more interior/exterior appearance and also if youd happen to have any good ideas for good mods? So far i've just changed out the headunit and put in a Pioneer 6700 mp3 player and put in some Xenon Bulbs.I should be replacing the cd changer in the arm rest with a new pioneer 6 disc changer and putting in tints, changing the interior bulbs to eurolite xenon bulbs, white neons under the car and an autostart in the next 2-3 weeks.

napoleon1072 said:
Hello, I just started modding my 97 lincoln continental and I wanted to know if anyone knows of any good websites where I can find custom parts or pieces to put into my car more interior/exterior appearance and also if youd happen to have any good ideas for good mods? So far i've just changed out the headunit and put in a Pioneer 6700 mp3 player and put in some Xenon Bulbs.I should be replacing the cd changer in the arm rest with a new pioneer 6 disc changer and putting in tints, changing the interior bulbs to eurolite xenon bulbs, white neons under the car and an autostart in the next 2-3 weeks.

Yea i have a 94 thats prety much what ive done so far.. notmuch can be done for performance.. to give you idea sheres what im doing to my car...

!7-18 inch chrome rims, black paint... its gotta tan interior.. when i paint it black im gettin black piping on the seats ancd the Lincoln emblem int he headrests... Green Neons... 15% tint, n im powdercoating the valve covers n the peice that says 3.8 v6 - Green... I got sylvania silverstar headlights and Im doing a custom system with a custom enclosure with dancin neons in the trunk

Im looking into a custom intake instead of the airbox and flowmaster exaust and grounding the car with 8 gauge wires.. int he way of performance.. thats about it

Hope this give you ideas or sparks your imagination to help you think of something else

lilwheezy75 said:
Yea i have a 94 thats prety much what ive done so far.. notmuch can be done for performance.. to give you idea sheres what im doing to my car...

!7-18 inch chrome rims, black paint... its gotta tan interior.. when i paint it black im gettin black piping on the seats ancd the Lincoln emblem int he headrests... Green Neons... 15% tint, n im powdercoating the valve covers n the peice that says 3.8 v6 - Green... I got sylvania silverstar headlights and Im doing a custom system with a custom enclosure with dancin neons in the trunk

Im looking into a custom intake instead of the airbox and flowmaster exaust and grounding the car with 8 gauge wires.. int he way of performance.. thats about it

Hope this give you ideas or sparks your imagination to help you think of something else

ya, thx you've sparked some ideas, a Custom Enclosure in the trunk sounds like a perfect way to fill up that space in the trunk, know of any good websites that have custom conti parts? emblems, appearance ect..

Ive personaly searched and searched and searched.. I havent found anything for a continental realy... Ive been looking for new headlights.. just the stock style.. But clean. Cant find anything, but im still looking if i find out ill let you know. But my fix for the emblems and stuff since i cant find cuztom ones.. i might get a 3.8 l emblem for my side.. n then im just gotta take the names n everything off my car.. n the grill n get it all rechromed

Headlights

I put new silvania silverstar headlights in and i dont see much improvement so i think its time to clean my headlights or get them reaimed.. Where do i got to get them reaimed? and i was also looking nto getting new healdights in generall that are just clean and clear.. wheere would i look for 94 i cant find them anywere? and do you think i could get them through a dealer?

Put some pics of you 97 Conti if you can, I had one pearl white w/ gray interior, and limo tint around clean. Till some girl rear ended me after school and sandwiched me between her and the guy infront of me.
Anyways there isn't much you can do to it, look on car domain.

i have searched all over the internet and couldn't find any performance/aftermarket sites for the Conti. However, there are some things that you can do to ANY car such as K&N air filter, exhaust, shift kit (automatc), new computer chip. If you do all these i bet you would be impressed by the power increases. I got ideas from cardomain, here, and the MarkVIII forum. They are close enough to get ideas from.

I had the sylvania Silverstars but I didn't like them so I just ordered some Streetglow Xenon Bulbs I heard alot of good things about them so if there good i'll letcha know then you can check em out there not that expensive either bout 15-20 bucks. What's a ShiftKit Exactly? I'll take some pics of the conti tomorrow for ya think you'll like my pioneer headunit it really blends in nicely with the dash the colors blend in beautifully :L Btw another question I had regards white neons ima put underneath the conti should I go with neons or leds?

Lincolnpimpin said:
Put some pics of you 97 Conti if you can, I had one pearl white w/ gray interior, and limo tint around clean. Till some girl rear ended me after school and sandwiched me between her and the guy infront of me.
Anyways there isn't much you can do to it, look on car domain.

that sucks you plan on buying another 97? Mines Silver with the Gray Leather I checked CarDomain but there aren't many 95-97 contis on there real shame too

Members online

No members online now.
Back