Any factory Problems with an 03 CTS?

davidanthony21

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for an 03 CTS and was wondering if there were any know problems with the 03 model. Any information would be helpful.

My 2003 has been great to me.They get great consumer ratings too.

Ya, I just bought a '03 CTS. Runs great and really quick. The service engine light came on (under warranty still) and My Caddy dealership said it was the Thermostat but the car doesn't over heat and the heater works great. I drop it off on the 8th of December to get replaced so I'll post again after that.

Thanks. I currently own a 2001 Lincoln LS and there are plenty of factory problems with the 2000-2002 models and I just didn't want to get stuck in that same situation.

Yes I have a 2003 as well, it's given us some problems but none that were performance related. It got recalled to the dealership to fix some sort of software problem that we hadn't even noticed, and the OnStar never wants to work, but I'm sure that's universal to OnStar.

davidanthony21 said:
I am in the market for an 03 CTS and was wondering if there were any know problems with the 03 model. Any information would be helpful.
I have an '03 CTS Luxury Sport with 40,000 miles, which have been problem free. It's a great car. No problems with the OnStar either, always available when I've needed it.

Members online

Back