Anti theft issue car will not start

Tay937

LVC Member
Reaction score
I disconnected battery to hook up music reconnected it and all my lights stay on and car will not crank i only have single key no fob?help plz

Amazon or Ebay has key Fobs really cheap...download Forscan for free on your laptop for windows ...purchase a ELM 327 OBDII adapter for $20.99 or so and program the Key Fobs with Forscan program ...easy to do and then you have a keyless entry system ...I just saw your other Thread and looks like Joe pointed you in the right direction

The reply you made in your post led me to believe that you fixed the problem
Yea i had jump to conclusions to quick i thought if i had put my cluster instrument back in it would have fixed the pat issues as u had stated in previous post

Yea i had jump to conclusions to quick i thought if i had put my cluster instrument back in it would have fixed the pat issues as u had stated in previous post

Wait..so you tried to start it without the cluster installed? These cars are very picky..I was afraid to start it up with the driver door panel removed for fear of messing up the door module...fyi from now on don't try and run the car without anything unhooked...my 2¢

Members online

No members online now.
Back