Antenna Kit

Lugi20

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was looking through some posts and something Geno said cought my eye... I'm going to be getting some work done shortly, and I would like to delete the automatic stock antenna, and replace it with a "hidden" antenna. Is anyone aware of any kits that can accomplish this?

Im just removing my antenna. Honestly I dont listen to radio anymore, iPod, CDs and XM all work better.

But from what my friends have done, the hidden antennas are ok but both lost the weaker stations at first, then one of them added an after-market head unit and got stations he never got before.

In short, you may lose the weaker stations unless you have an after-market head unit which most likely has better reception - its not ALL about the antenna.

I was looking through some posts and something Geno said cought my eye... I'm going to be getting some work done shortly, and I would like to delete the automatic stock antenna, and replace it with a "hidden" antenna. Is anyone aware of any kits that can accomplish this?

Yea where here did you say you are looking for testamonials? Looks more like a question regarding where to source the kits, which I gave you.

Tractionless, I didn't say I asked for testimonials, which is why I revised my inquery and said I was hoping for testimonials. Please don't go on thinking you need to defend yourself from me, I actually appreciated your comment.

My $.02: I don't post much on this website b/c people are far to bitter and far too attached to their oppinions. I've been a member for many years now and I have to admit that this site has become more of a grand pissing match than a place to help each other with our cars that we all love so much. Is this site ever going to return to the light attitude that it used to have when giving someone the right answer was more important than being right?

Members online

No members online now.
Back