ANPAC Car Show For Kids - Springfield, MO

Should be a good time! i think were gonna try to roll out Fri afternoon, get a rooms, Lamberts for dinner, have some adult beverages, yadda, yadda! Make a weekend out of it.

Hey Tim you should call me and we could roll together. That weekend sounds like a fun idea. But I will have to clear it with Mrs1bad.

Mrs.1bad said it sounds like a good time. My cousin has never been to the bass pro. And he is one of the fishinist persons ever. We plan on bringing him along. We will be planning a Bass pro trip also if you'd like to join us.

I'm gonna google that restraunt you mentioned. This sounds like a good time.

Hey Tim you should call me and we could roll together. That weekend sounds like a fun idea. But I will have to clear it with Mrs1bad.

I'll do that. My gf is trying to schedule the time off, all depends on that for me. Will know more by next weekend.

Mrs.1bad said it sounds like a good time. My cousin has never been to the bass pro. And he is one of the fishinist persons ever. We plan on bringing him along. We will be planning a Bass pro trip also if you'd like to join us.

I'm gonna google that restraunt you mentioned. This sounds like a good time.

Lamberts, home of the throwed rolls. He'll throw you one from across the restaraunt! Good food good time.

ANPAC Car Show for Kids

So great to hear your plans to come to the ANPAC Car Show for Kids. We can't wait to see you and your cars there! You can also follow us on Facebook as well.
Have fun at Lambert's and make sure and go hungry! Let us know if you have any questions before the event. Also we are still taking items for our auction and goody bags so if you know any businesses or products that would like some promotion let me know. You can e-mail me at Ann at ANPAC.

Let's roll!

If you guys are coming down Hwy 69 I can show you a great short cut along old hwy 66 from 69 to 44. Let me know when you'll be rolling through and we'll make a caravan.

My grandparents have told me of that place. Sounds awesome man. I hope the GF can get the time off. Is it still the same one?:p

Mrs.1bad is happy about that. I think she liked talking to her or something.

Let's make sure we contact the couple from Springfield who has the fast Mark. I will see if I can find their # from the registration sheet.

Infrarc

Steve, just do a search for Infarc under members. He sent the phone number in a post to me.
The guy's name is Devin. 12.18's in the quarter with his set up.
How about Luxury Muscle club stuff you were working on? Shirts, stickers, etc.

Been doing a little leg work on the show. It's going to be held at the ANPAC Corporate Centre this year. This is pretty much downtown Springfield.

Rhonda and I are planning on leaving KC on Fri the 24th, sometime after noon. Get a room, have dinner at the Lamberts, then maybe some drinks after.

I found a hotel that is a half block from the show, www.lamplightersouth.com , They have a rate of 68.12 per night for show participants. ANPAC didn't set up anything with hotels so we need to find the best deal and make reservations. He also recomended Clarion Hotel and Hampton Inn. I kinda like the Lamplighter, king size beds, 24 hr restaraunt. Check them out.

Let me know people!

2012 ANPAC Car Show for Kids

We would love for you all to come back to the show this year. Check out the latest info on the website! www.Carshowforkids.com.

CSFK-ad-lrg[1].jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back