Another wrecked LS

Yeah, upon closer inspection, that front fender looks off from the rest. Lot of military crap around here lol... I'm less than 3 miles from an air force base.

It's not even legit, its one of those ads you will reach out to them and they will say "hey, i'm in the army and currently on mission in Afghanistan. The car is still for sale but since I'm overseas and the car is located on a military base there's no way for you to come see it. Here's a bunch of (fake) pics of the car. If you like it, please send me the $$$ via Western Union/paypal and I will use the military to ship the car to you for free and if you don't like it I will fully refund you your money." etc. etc. You send the money and get scammed and never hear from the person again while they laugh their way to the bank.

Lol, oh, that most definitely wouldn't have happened. I can't stand the thought of car notes, let alone money orders. I'm a cash-and-carry fella to the core.

It's not even legit, its one of those ads you will reach out to them and they will say "hey, i'm in the army and currently on mission in Afghanistan. The car is still for sale but since I'm overseas and the car is located on a military base there's no way for you to come see it. Here's a bunch of (fake) pics of the car. If you like it, please send me the $$$ via Western Union/paypal and I will use the military to ship the car to you for free and if you don't like it I will fully refund you your money." etc. etc. You send the money and get scammed and never hear from the person again while they laugh their way to the bank.

I'm a iraq Afghan vet that really piss me off. What soldier in a combat zone is worried about a car at home crazy

I'm a iraq Afghan vet that really piss me off. What soldier in a combat zone is worried about a car at home crazy

A true gearhead. I know a guy who spent his entire tour in Iraq planning an engine swap for when he finished his tour. These scammers piss me off too though, and I'm not even a combat vet. I was a REMF, fought the Iraq war from Germany when we were kicking Hussein out of Kuwait. I'm just a regular vet.

A true gearhead. I know a guy who spent his entire tour in Iraq planning an engine swap for when he finished his tour. These scammers piss me off too though, and I'm not even a combat vet. I was a REMF, fought the Iraq war from Germany when we were kicking Hussein out of Kuwait. I'm just a regular vet.

I'm a combat vet and yeah we all would plan builds and what we was buying when we got home its normal. But a soldier trying to sale a car from overseas, with no one home to do the foot work is on heard of

I ran across a few of those scams on autotrader & car.com the terds even used the same names and reasons you couldn't see the car !! LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back