another set of ball joints for the 2nd gen...

i can get better than ebay junk ball joints you can pick them up at any oreilly auto parts or i can ship them

i got the deeza ones for now f*ck it if they dont last logn ill replace them. i saw the moog ones on the orielly website but they arent sold on the online store n there isnt a store near me so f*ck it...

DJ! You da man please let us know how it goes with this +1

Man with this heat wave in Toronto I've been hearing some serious knocking when I slow break or let off the break. I'm hoping it's the Bushing(s) , just ordered them going to tackle them this weekend but hopefully these ball joints are some what decent so I could use them if it's the BJoints

what difference in ride quality shud i be looking for...i dont think its the ball joints that went bad...combination of blown struts...messed up control arms and sway bar links....maybe the ball joints too but since im replacing those along with my springs (eibachs) dont really know if ill be able to tell if they aren good unless down the line they go bad on me...

Well for the price there asking there is really no harm done as you know how much the whole control arm is ...!

Yeah I'm prob going to order them also after I change my sway bar bushings

Deeza FTW!

i can get better than ebay junk ball joints you can pick them up at any oreilly auto parts or i can ship them
Called the local Orilley's. They can't get the Moog ones. I even gave them the number they listed on their web site.

i got em in today while i was on my way to work...will take pictures of em tonight when i get home...

Pics!!!!!!!!

Question I'm getting more of a knocking feeling when I'm on uneven road, bumps and epically when I slow break/let off the gas. I checked the play and none what so ever but since the heat wave the noise is more frequent. What could it be tie rods ? What signs should I look for worn boot?

ball.jpg

hey de-marko no i did not have squeaking while turning but since i had to change the control arm, i felt i might as well change the ball joints since they are only a couple dollars i figured hey why not...by the way im changin the lower control arms balls joints front and rear sway bar links, using the moog camber kit, eibach springs and replacing the 4 shocks with the ls sport shocks. let ya know how it goes.

ball.jpg

Pics!!!!!!!!

Question I'm getting more of a knocking feeling when I'm on uneven road, bumps and epically when I slow break/let off the gas. I checked the play and none what so ever but since the heat wave the noise is more frequent. What could it be tie rods ? What signs should I look for worn boot?

Hey Angel, I bet that sound you are hearing is worn out sway bar bushings on the bar itself. I had the same type sound before I replaced mine with the energy suspension pieces.

De- marko! You are the man thanks for the insight I was hoping to get re assurance from someone that has been through this problem, it's the cheapest fix so I will tackle that ASAP it's annoying as hell even though my exhaust and sound system cancels out somewhat of the sound , I know it's still there and can somewhat feel it. Thanks marko

Members online

No members online now.
Back